“usual spot”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #48 of 84 Restaurants in Hiram
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 March 2013

friendly service at each one we have been to. We have gotten to know the bartender and it makes for a good time and good drinks. The food is good and we love the chips and salsa. There is quite a variety of food to choose from on the menue along with their specialty. We generally like Chilie's and everything about it.

Reviewed 22 February 2013

The food was good.The restaurant was neat and clean. The server Candy at hiram Chili's is an excellent server.

Reviewed 18 February 2013

No 2 for 1 drinks are offered in this county. The food was excellent and the service was superb. The baby back ribs are to die for

1  Thank TL B
Reviewed 30 November 2012

Waitress was nice, friendly but most of the food brought to the table was cold/luke warm. I was starving though so we ate it.

Reviewed 10 November 2012

My family and I like this place for its 2 for $20 deal. It's one of the best! You share an appetizer and each gets an entree. There's quite a variety to choose from. However, my favorite food is not a part of this deal: classic nachos with chicken. I love, love this! It's listed as an appetizer but I get it as an entree with extra lettuce and pico de gallo. I also love the southwestern egg rolls.

Been to Chili's Grill & Bar? Share your experiences!