“Weekend stay, will definelty return.”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Hiram
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Hiram
Gulf Breeze, Florida
“Weekend stay, will definelty return.”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I enjoyed everything about this stay, the room and bed was nice and comfy, no problems at all, which is unusual at most places. The breakfast was fresh and plenty of healthy choices. The staff was very helpful and made me feel safe and at home. I am a female and travel alone frequently, so this is important to me.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Pulaski, Tennessee
Reviewed 23 March 2014

This a great hotel to use for a quick weekend getaway, in town for business or vacation. They are nice and helpful at Country Inn and Suites in Hiram Ga. They will go out of their way to make sure you are accommodated. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
cx_hira, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Hiram, responded to this review, 21 May 2015
Hello there and thank you so much for your visit with us!
We also are elated that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay- we invite you to return again soon!

In closing, thank you also for taking the time to share a review!

Warmest regards,
Country Inn & Suites Hiram, GA
Hiram, Georgia
Reviewed 11 March 2014

First off when we arrived in the room it was very clean. Plus the front desk was very helpful about everything, honestly the friendliest hotel I have ever stayed at. The pool was nice and the whirlpool although it was not as hot as I expected it still was very relaxing. And we did have one housekeeper by the name of Alicia who was very nice and friendly and cleaned our room very good and left plenty of towels. Plus the complementary breakfast was pretty good. Now the bad, I did not like how I could hear other peoples conversations through the walls but its a hotel I guess you couldn't expect too much. The Wi-Fi was fine in the room unless you went to the very back. And I think the worst thing was the one housekeeper who was very negative and depressing. She did not make the bed, she did vacuum the floor, and she gave us two towels, so as a family of four that was very upsetting. All she did was upset me, If I didn't come back to this hotel she would be the reason why. Other then her it was a very clean and friendly hotel I enjoyed.

1 Thank HappyHappyHappy502
cx_hira, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Hiram, responded to this review, 14 March 2014
Dear ‘HappyHappyHappy502’:
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience of your stay with us and of course, for also staying with us! Your feedback is vital to our success and we appreciate the specifics you shared about your personal stay. We are so happy to hear you were able to enjoy some of the great amenities our hotel offers and also we appreciate you recognized our housekeeping staff (Alicia). We are requesting you please call/email the hotel directly regarding the staff you mentioned who did not provide you with great service. I would personally like to speak with you and find out who this individual was. Your feedback is very important as this is a way for us to find out what we need improvements on.

Should we ever have the privilege of having a second chance to truly impress you, we would be happy to accommodate you. We apologize that you were not fully satisfied and will continue to diligently pursue 100% Guest Satisfaction! Wishing you all the best and once again, thank you so very much!

Warmest Regards,
Country Inn & Suites Hiram
Tifton, Georgia
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Check in and check out were quick. The bed was really comfortable! Clean room, lobby and breakfast area. Complimentary breakfast was good. We used the indoor pool last year, but not this year. 2nd time staying at this hotel. The first time was just as good!

Room Tip: I had the King suite.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Dear ‘Lisa J’:
Thank you very much for taking the time to write this lovely review! We are elated that you were well-satisfied with your room our Be Our Guest Breakfast and our Guest Services. You are welcome to stay with us anytime and we hope that will be someday soon!

Our warmest wishes to you,
Bradshaw, West Virginia
Reviewed 7 February 2014

The only thing I didnt like was the TV cable.The rooms have 32in flat screen HDTV's, but no HD channels so picture was blurry.Another problem was the Wi-Fi it worked good sometimes and other times it didnt,very aggrevating.Nice motel overall.

Room Tip: Rooms at the end of the hallways have bad wi-fi connection and third floor is mostly smoking rooms.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Dear 'TJR32': Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience with us! We are very happy to read that you enjoyed staying with us and found the room to be very satisfactory! Regarding your note about the HD Channels and WiFi- we truly apologize and can relate as to why this would be frustrating to you! We have shared your feedback with our Maintenance Team and will resolve immediately! We appreciate you much indeed and look forward to your next stay-thank you once again for your visit!

Warmest regards,
Kingman, Arizona
Reviewed 5 February 2014

From the moment we arrived until our departure, everything was excellent. The staff made us feel like we belonged, always asking if we needed anything more to make our stay as comfortable as being home!! The hotel was in outstanding shape, clean and refreshing. Nice rooms with ample space, clean bathroom and excellent layout. This is an example of "How a hotel should be operated!!". I highly recommend the Country Inn and Suites in Hiram, Georgia!!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Dear 'tazmartin3': Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to share a review about your stay with us! We are glad that read that your stay was a 5* stay! We certainly appreciate your visit and look forward to your next stay-please do come again!

Many thanks to you,
Waterford, Wisconsin, United States
Reviewed 17 January 2014

I stumbled across this hotel while on business recently and decided to give this property my business. Check In was prompt and easy and I was given the AAA discount when I inquired about discounted rates. Clerk was friendly, but did not let me know about in house amenities such as Wi-Fi password and lobby computer access. I did get a King for the same price as double queen and rate was less than I expected for a newer property with little competition in the area. Room was spacious and clean, but desk lamp and corner lamp were not functional. When I brought this fact to the attention of the front desk, I was informed that there was no Engineer on duty and I would have to wait until one could attend to these matters. I suggested that they could swap out the lamps with those in an unused room and they agreed to this solution and within 15 minutes I had both lamps replaced with working ones.

For a high end property, I was surprised that there was no refrigerator in the room. I had food with me and no way to keep it cool. There was a large flatscreen HD TV in the room and the bed was very comfortable and the shower was nice.

Therefore, I'm giving this property a better than average grade, but with more hands-on management, this could be a first-rate property.

Oh, and they offer 10 percent discounts at area restaurants... I did take advantage of this benefit... See my review of Las Palmas Restaurant...

Morning breakfast was OK, but fresh fruit was obviously frozen and no biscuits and gravy, which in this part of the country is disappointing...

Give this place a try as it has much promise... Just needs better management...

Tichiganblues

Room Tip: Rooms are spacious and comfortable... No refrigerator...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hiram
Sleep Inn & Suites Hiram
Best Western Hiram Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Powder Springs
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Douglasville
Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Six Flags Austell
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#4 of 12 in Douglasville

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Hiram? Share your experiences!