“Great food and service.”
Review of Hooters

Ranked #43 of 84 Restaurants in Hiram
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
“Great food and service.”
Reviewed 4 July 2012

Been here many times with my wife and have always had good food and service.

“DON'T EXPECT GOOD FOOD OR SERVICE”
Reviewed 14 November 2011

Okay, I know most people don't go to Hooter's for the food, but since they regard themselves as a "family" restaurant, it's expected that people will eat there w/their friends, etc. We visited this location over the weekend with another couple after a movie. Let me preface this review by saying that we've eaten at several Hooters restaurants and had wonderful service and food. On to the review. I realize Friday nights are probably busier then the weeknights, so we kept that in mind. Our server introduced herself and took our drink order. I ordered a vodka with sprite. She asked me 3 times what was in a vodka with sprite? Okay, I understand, she was young and maybe needed direction on that. She completed our drink orders (4 of us) and brought the drinks back within a reasonable time, but distributed them incorrectly. I had stepped away from the table and wasn't present when she was passing out the drinks. Okay, onto the food part. We all had something from the menu, however the food was average to terrible. My husband had a grilled chicken sandwhich which came on what appeared to be day old bread. The bun looked horrible. The side of coleslaw that came with this had sat under a heating lamp and was warm....yuck! I ordered a club sandwhich. I believe the person putting together this order was actually playing a trick because this sandwhich was slopped together as horrible as one could stack it. I opened the sandwhich to try to put it together in a reasonalbe manner in which I could eat it, and noticed that they had put at least 3 or 4 thick slices of provolone cheese. The sandwhich isn't advertised w/this much cheese. Oh, my skimpy side of coleslaw was warm as well. Our friends got an order of mild wings, that should have had wing sauce on them, but when we asked our server, she said that would be an additional 49 cents. Not a big price to pay for sauce, but we couldn't get it across to her that the wings should have started out w/sauce. We had also ordered some fried shrimp...The shrimp arrived swimming in oil and the batter was falling off as they rested in the bowl. Needless to say, this was not a good meal at all. I understand, most people don't care about the food at this establishment, it's the entertainment and Hooter's girls that draw the attention, but I personally feel like there's a great need for improvement. I give this particular location, 3 thumbs down!

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank thealee
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Bring on the girls & beer... ain't much else for it”
Reviewed 26 November 2008

Bring on the girls & beer... ain't much else for it

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook