“food good, service not so much”
Review of Applebee's

Ranked #50 of 84 Restaurants in Hiram
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Hixson, Tennessee
“food good, service not so much”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Have eaten here two days in a row for lunch. Both times ordered the lunch combo of the Turkey, bacon, avocado sandwich and french onion soup. Both were very delishious. The first day, the waitress seemed to not care if our drinks needed refilled and it took a very long time to get our checks. The second day, service was slightly better. However, my coworker ordered oil and vinegar for her salad dressing. The waitress brought out the oil and vinegar dispensers and put them on the table. They looked so dirty that my coworker wouldn't touch them and and ate her salad without dressing.

• Visited April 2014

Powder Springs, Georgia
“Excellent Burgers!”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

My wife and I ate after 4PM and got the $5 Monday night fresh burger special. I had the cheddar cheese bacon burger and my wife had the American cheese burger. We both had a baked potato. The burgers were excellent with delicious hamburger buns. The baked potatoes had no flavor and were not very good. Suggest ordering a different side next time. The service was slow and we had to ask for mayo and butter several times before receiving them. They were suppose to be brought with our meal.

• Visited March 2014
Douglasville, Georgia
“love this place”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

trouble getting a table. the new healthier menu is awesome. portions are just right and the service is always great.

Visited February 2014
Hobart, Indiana
“good drinks”
Reviewed 5 March 2013

They have a Jamaican Freeze (frozen drink) that is really good, like stopping by for drinks and appetizers. the food isn't bad but it is very crowded on fridays and saturdays.

Visited March 2013
midway, ga
“The worst chicken fingers I've ever had at an Applebee's. I”
Reviewed 15 February 2013

The fried chicken fingers tasted awful. Don't know what was fried before it, but I won't be eating there again.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank d j

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!