“Fast Service, Comfortable Stay”

Best Western Hiram Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Hiram
Macon, Georgia
“Fast Service, Comfortable Stay”
Reviewed 24 March 2013 via mobile

I was looking for a relaxing stay somewhere in Hiram and I decide to return to the Best Western. I stayed here before for a wedding the previous summer and enjoyed the friendly morning staff and hot breakfast. I got a good nights rest an was well rested for my meeting the next morning.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank PMcGallister8

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Daytona Beach,FL
Reviewed 15 March 2013

Husband & I were in town for a funeral for two nights. Check in was easy and quick which was great since we had spent 8 hours on the road driving. Looking forward to a good nights rest which did not happen. Around 6 am we heard all the early risers in the hallways and doors slamming. Husband who is a heavy sleeper even was woken several times. We could hear the people in our next room and even the TV sometimes. We were there with about 10 other couples and they too could hear everything so it wasn't we had nosiy neighbors. We had a king bedroom which was very springy and pillows were rock hard. I noticed in the double rooms that family were staying in had better beds. Must not have upgraded the kings beds yet? Overall dissapointed since we didn't get what we paid for which is "a good nights rest"

Room Tip: If you dont need a king bed pick the doubles since the beds were pillowtop and more comfortable.
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Melovetraveling
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed 25 February 2013

This is a great hotel if you want peace and quiet. I come to Hiram often but this time I had to stay the night so I chose to stay at Best Western. The desk clerk clearly told me what time breakfast was served and even offered to make waffles for me when I arrived the next morning. Everything is super clean and they have gotten perfect scores on their health reports which was comforting...will stay here again if I'm in Hiram.

Room Tip: I stayed on the second floor
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Bill H
Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed 4 February 2013

I have stayed here several times over the past few months, including this weekend. This will be my last time to stay here because of the attitude of the manager, Herman. The ladies that work here have been superb, especially Nikki and the lady that works second shift. From now on however, i will be staying elsewhere. Everytime i have asked for ANYTHING from him, i get this attitude like i am bothering him........so, they have now lost my business......Country Inn is just down the road......the hotel is fine....but im not going to pay for a rude experience.......

Room Tip: Beware the Attitiude...........
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Valdosta, Georgia
Reviewed 21 December 2012

My family of 4 took a spur of the moment trip to Hiram/Dallas for a visit because we hope to be moving there soon. We called the BW central office and booked a hotel in Hiram through them on our way up. We got to the hotel close to 3:00am, and all we wanted to do was hit the sheets before we explored the city. I love Best Western and so far I've stayed at BW 3 times this year in 2 different cities. I knew it would be good but man was I pleasantly surprised! The room was BEAUTIFUL! I love the colors and the bed was so comfortable! The staff was friendly and attentive when we went for breakfast and very nice when we checked out. We'll be staying there again the next time we visit.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank cheffaking
Canton
Reviewed 11 July 2012

The room was neat and spotless (newly renovated room). All the appliances were new and updated. Wireless connection was reliable for getting my work done.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank jamesR999
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 5 June 2012

The beds were cozy and clean. This hotel seemed newer than the other hotels in the area

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank brandy e
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hiram
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Hiram
Sleep Inn & Suites Hiram
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Powder Springs
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#4 of 12 in Douglasville
Hampton Inn Atlanta Town Center / Kennesaw
Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Six Flags Austell

Been to Best Western Hiram Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!