Best Western Hiram Inn & Suites
  • Breakfast included
Royal Inn(Douglasville)
Comfort Inn(Douglasville)
View Hotel
All reviewsthe silver comet trailstayed herebusy lane highwaysmelled wonderfulrestaurants and shoppingbeds were very comfortableplace to staynext morningnice roomexcellent staycontinental breakfastmini fridgebusiness centerhome away from homelocation is greatfront desk clerkwould definitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 March 2013

I enjoyed my stay at this Best Western. It was very clean and friendly environment, and the beds put my family right to sleep! It was quiet and the management there was great! They were quick to assist us with towels and other accommodations while we stayed there.

Room Tip: If you're ever in Hiram, make sure to stop by at this Best Western
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 March 2013

We have spent over 2 months this year at Best Western Hiram Inn & Suites while waiting for our home purchase to close. There are not enough superlatives to describe the cleanliness, the hospitality, the cheerful personalities of inn-keepers and staff, and the overall ambience of the hotel. We travel across country many months of the year, but we have never experienced such a warm greeting like our folks at Hiram's Best Western.

Room Tip: Just ask for the best location. They will certainly let you know if there are children, teenagers, etc.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2013

This hotel is very clean and had hot breakfast in the morning. The best part is that we had a nice comfortable bed. The staff was friendly and respectful. I enjoyed the fact that they recognize military service. Thanks

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Michael L
Reviewed 25 March 2013

I absolutely loved this hotel! The staff was very friendly and helpful. Everything was clean and organized. The place was very peaceful and quiet. And the beds were super comfy, I had the best sleep ever! The location is great as well, right across the street are lines of stores.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 March 2013 via mobile

I was looking for a relaxing stay somewhere in Hiram and I decide to return to the Best Western. I stayed here before for a wedding the previous summer and enjoyed the friendly morning staff and hot breakfast. I got a good nights rest an was well rested for my meeting the next morning.

• Stayed: March 2013