“Best Western - NOT”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Hiram
Hiram, United States
“Best Western - NOT”
Reviewed 1 December 2013

The hotel is dirty. The breakfast is disgusting. The sausage is extremely greasy!! There was a dead roach on my wall when I got to my room. The white towels were extremely rough and some had dirt stains on them. The complementary shampoo was opened by a previous guest and left for me to use. I could go on but I think you get the point...............

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I had no problems checking in after my long trip and had a cofortable stay. My room was VERY clean and the rooms (at least my room) were newly renovated which is why I chose this hotel. Also, the hotel is located by many shopping plazas and restraunts so there isn't much need to travel far from the hotel. Overall, perfect area and stay.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Hannah G
Shalimar, Florida
Reviewed 29 September 2013

We stayed here while attending a family funeral. Staff was friendly. Comfortable clean room.
Our room was nonsmoking on first floor & I was disappointed to be able to smell smoke in room & hallway. Breakfast was adequate. Exercise room is small but adequate.

Room Tip: Got best rate from Best Western website & looked for Internet only rates.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank BoomerDoodle
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 July 2013

I came to Hiram Georgia to attend a family funeral. A large group of us stayed at the same hotel. The accomadations were excellant and the staff extremely helpful. It was such a nice visit, I decided to stay an extra day.

Hiram, United States
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Large, nice rooms. Helpful staff. Cigarette smoke greets you as you enter the lobby - ground floor is smoking rooms. Not recommended if you have asthma or allergies. I put people up here and they were pleased with their stay. Ratings based on their feedback. Warnings: Cancellation is 24 hours prior to arrival day. Extra people=extra charge.

Metairie, Louisiana
Reviewed 15 July 2013

We stayed 2 nights for a weddng in Rockmart. We stayed in a King size suite, the room was small but clean and comfortable, it served our purposes. It was easy to find and the service was good. We had the breakfast both mornings and it was satisfactory. This hotel was in the location we needed and I would recommend staying there.

Danville, Virginia
Reviewed 20 June 2013 via mobile

We stayed here after a day at Six Flags over Georgia. The front desk clerk got us checked in quickly and was very professional. Once we checked in we changed and went to eat. Once we got back to the hotel we got ready for bed. The bathroom had a very nice stand, that had shampoo, conditioner, and lotion! The room was very clean although the microwave was a little dated. We had a king bed and it was super comfy! The next morning we got up and had breakfast. I had cereal and an apple, my fiance had a biscuit and gravy. Nikki who was working that morning was extra helpful with the breakfast. We didn't use the pool but would have liked to if we had more time.

• Stayed June 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hiram
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Hiram
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Douglasville
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
#1 of 3 in Rockmart

Been to Best Western Hiram Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!