Best Western Hiram Inn & Suites
US$84
US$79
US$77
US$72
All reviewsthe silver comet trailstayed herebusy lane highwaysmelled wonderfulrestaurants and shoppingbeds were very comfortableplace to staynext morningnice roomexcellent staycontinental breakfastmini fridgebusiness centerhome away from homelocation is greatfront desk clerkwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 1 December 2013

The hotel is dirty. The breakfast is disgusting. The sausage is extremely greasy!! There was a dead roach on my wall when I got to my room. The white towels were extremely rough and some had dirt stains on them. The complementary shampoo was opened by a previous guest and left for me to use. I could go on but I think you get the point...............

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I had no problems checking in after my long trip and had a cofortable stay. My room was VERY clean and the rooms (at least my room) were newly renovated which is why I chose this hotel. Also, the hotel is located by many shopping plazas and restraunts so there isn't much need to travel far from the hotel. Overall, perfect area and stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Hannah G
Reviewed 29 September 2013

We stayed here while attending a family funeral. Staff was friendly. Comfortable clean room.
Our room was nonsmoking on first floor & I was disappointed to be able to smell smoke in room & hallway. Breakfast was adequate. Exercise room is small but adequate.

Room Tip: Got best rate from Best Western website & looked for Internet only rates.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank BoomerDoodle
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 July 2013

I came to Hiram Georgia to attend a family funeral. A large group of us stayed at the same hotel. The accomadations were excellant and the staff extremely helpful. It was such a nice visit, I decided to stay an extra day.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Large, nice rooms. Helpful staff. Cigarette smoke greets you as you enter the lobby - ground floor is smoking rooms. Not recommended if you have asthma or allergies. I put people up here and they were pleased with their stay. Ratings based on their feedback. Warnings: Cancellation is 24 hours prior to arrival day. Extra people=extra charge.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family