“Great BBQ and Baby back ribs!!”

Jim N' Nick's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #3 of 84 Restaurants in Hiram
Cuisines: Barbecue
Hiram, Georgia
“Great BBQ and Baby back ribs!!”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

A bit pricey. Happy Hawg in Hiram is much better but the ambience is very plain & J&N's is more dressey.

• Visited March 2014

Near Atlanta
“Ask For Georgia (a server, not a state)”
Reviewed 18 January 2014

Enjoyed a payday meal for three here tonight to the tune of $55 plus tip. They have new menues so I assume they recently upped their prices. The only complaint I've ever had about this place is that it's always freezing on the inside. I always ask for the warmest seat in the house. The restaurant is clean and well kept, the food ia always good, but the server we had tonight, Georgia, was AWESOME! We took a minute to let the manager know. Try the briskett nachos, wings, ribs, and most of all the muffins dipped in Jim "n Nick's famous hot BBQ sauce.

Jim "n Nick, you've got a great employee on your hands and if I ever get back there I'm going to recruit her to come work for me.

• Visited January 2014
Seneca, South Carolina
“Almost perfect BBQ”
Reviewed 19 November 2013

I'm from South Carolina, and have been smoking my own BBQ for 5 years. Eating it for much longer! Jim N Nicks BBQ is almost perfect! I would rate it excellent in Trip Advisor except for one detail, and that is the baby back ribs I ate were a not excellent. Good, but not excellent. And when you run a BBQ restaurant, your ribs and brisket need to be excellent in order to be rated excellent.
At our table, we ate ribs, brisket, chicken and even steak, all were excellent except the ribs. Fast friendly service. Nice menu choices. Great deserts. Comfy atmosphere. Come dine here, you will enjoy it. And who knows, on any given night, the ribs you eat may just be excellent!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank SCTravelerandskier
“Best food I've had in a while”
Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

Everything is homemade and the meat is smoked. Tomato based bbq sauce. I will definitely be going back.

• Visited November 2013
Atlanta GA
“Great BBQ”
Reviewed 28 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Jim and Nicks has several stores but they are all great. The corn muffins they put on your table for bread are to die for. Food is outstanding for BBQ

Visited September 2013