“So good we returned”

Jim N' Nick's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #6 of 84 Restaurants in Hiram
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 28 April 2014

We have visited Hiram numerous times in recent years but tried Jim N Nick's for the first time this year, it was so good we returned again 3 days later. The service was great with all our questions about the menu explained and recommendations made, the food was really good and the portion sizes were generous. Both our visits were for lunch so it was a little low on atmosphere but our next visit will see us trying out the place for dinner.

There are newer reviews for Jim N' Nick's Bar-B-Q

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Very good food and service...great place to eat. I have eaten here for lunch and dinner many time and the food and service is always excellent.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

We had the 1/2 bar-be-q chicken meal, with French fries and mac N' cheese with their special cheese muffins and all was very delicious. The service was very good.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

A bit pricey. Happy Hawg in Hiram is much better but the ambience is very plain & J&N's is more dressey.

Reviewed 18 January 2014

Enjoyed a payday meal for three here tonight to the tune of $55 plus tip. They have new menues so I assume they recently upped their prices. The only complaint I've ever had about this place is that it's always freezing on the inside. I always ask for the warmest seat in the house. The restaurant is clean and well kept, the food ia always good, but the server we had tonight, Georgia, was AWESOME! We took a minute to let the manager know. Try the briskett nachos, wings, ribs, and most of all the muffins dipped in Jim "n Nick's famous hot BBQ sauce.

Jim "n Nick, you've got a great employee on your hands and if I ever get back there I'm going to recruit her to come work for me.

Been to Jim N' Nick's Bar-B-Q? Share your experiences!