“nice place”

Buffalo's Southwest Cafe
Ranked #52 of 84 Restaurants in Hiram
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Sometimes crowded and noisy but very good food and service! southwestern rolls are awesome!! never a dull moment.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I love their wings! They have a large selection of wings to choose from when it comes to flavors. And you can get wings with the bone in or boneless. If you go on Monday or Wednesday night you can get all you can eat wings. They have other entree's, but I go for the wings. I would recommend this place if like wings. Oh yeah...and try the corn on the cob!

Reviewed 9 December 2013 via mobile

Or chicken wings I should say. I must say I'm kinda like a "wing connoisseur" if you will and man the all you can eat deal here is amazing. Every flavor is to die for ( I recommend "Hot Buffalo Ranch" you can either get boneless or bone-in which is just mouth watering. Lots of meat on the bones and highly tasty. The best part is that it never seems to get super crowded during the week so it's the perfect time to go in and chow down. Don't believe me... Go in and let me know what you've think.

1  Thank Adam P
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I have written a review on this restaurant before, but since we go there EVERY THURSDAY NIGHT, I feel qualified to write another.

We have a couple of people in our party, of anywhere from 6 to 12, who don't get around very well. One is in a wheelchair. The staff is always so caring, and making sure we get a table, where we can put the wheelchair without being in the way.

The manager, Jean, is wonderful. She does everything from cleaning to serving, and is always making us feel welcomed. She's not just a manager giving orders. She gets in and helps where help is needed.

Thank you, Buffalo's Southwest Café, for always making our night out a wonderful experience.
This form doesn't give me an option for this, but I would say we have been going once a week for at least 3 years.

Reviewed 27 July 2013

We have been going to Buffalo's Southwest Café once a week for about four years. I don't see that it has changed a bit from the good food it's always had. They have a terrific salad, wonderful assorted flavors of wings, boneless and otherwise. They have a wonderful assortment of hamburgers, my favorite being the Hawaii Five O burger. The service is always excellent. I go with several other people, sometimes up to 14, and we all love it. The manager is constantly overlooking and working to make sure everything is running smoothly. Plan to go back next week. Oh, one of my favorites is the hotdogs, and their chips are WONDERFUL.

Been to Buffalo's Southwest Cafe? Share your experiences!