“Huge Frustration!”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Hogansville
Freeport, Minnesota
“Huge Frustration!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2013

Oh where to begin! Well my mother and I recently stayed for 4 days. We had booked a Thursday through Monday but ran into troubles with our flight and called to tell them that we wouldnt make it that night. Well all we got was a staticy voicmail. Well we finally got another number but all it did was ring. Well luckly we were able to get a flight out the next morning. When we went to check in the next afternoon, we told the owner that we had to try to call but couldn't get ahold of anyone, he continued to argue with us and calling us liars claiming we didn't. Then told us to stop talking about it cause he was done. When we finally did get to our room, we had no towels. When we asked for towels, they told us no not for another 2 hrs cause we were a little early for check in. We had already been traveling since 4am. Well the next morning before we were ready to leave, the owners came and asked for the towels to wash. I grabbed them but forgot a wash cloth. As she looked through it and accused me of stealing the washcloth!!! I then asked if we could have two more bath towels, she told me no because we were getting a small discount. And they also dont seem have respect of your privacy, they will just unlock the door and just walts in and do whatever they need. But the bathroom had no fan, there was mold growing on the celing, bathroom door was falling off, bathroom wall was warped, mold on the baseboards and behind the toilet, and bathroom faucet leaked and wouldnt drain, and continental breakfast was a box of snack cakes If we didnt have family in town we probably would of stayed elsewear. I recommend finding some where else without all the frustration!

• Stayed March 2013
2 Thank leahley
ipshah2003, General Manager at Woodstream Inn, responded to this review, 31 May 2013
We apologize for inconvenient during your stay at our Woodstream Inn.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Mooresville, North Carolina, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2013

We read the reviews for this motel and decided to stay in Hogansville on our way to New Orleans because it was about half way. We found the room clean with no smells. Everything in the room worked good and the motel staff was very friendly. The room prices are much better than other motels we have stayed using the AAA rates. Our experience was good staying here. Fast food and restaurants are nearby.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
We appreciate your Business. Thanks
Ozark, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2012

I arrived arrived in Hogansville around 11 p.m., road weary and exhausted after flying into ATL from Phoenix and then getting on the road for a four-hour trip back to Ozark, AL. I had stopped near the airport at the Hampden Inn, but they wanted $120 for a single, and as tired as I was, I told them I'd keep going...I wasn't sure I would find a better rate anywhere, but then it was getting later and later and I finally pulled off in Hogansville. I was not only greeted cheerfully, but, the room rate was less than half of the Hampden Inn rate.

I didn't know what to expect in the room, but when I walked in I was pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness and size of the accommodations. It was a most pleasant night's stay, and much cleaner than many high-end chains I've stayed in along my travels...For an independently owned motel, this one ranks high on my list of recommendations.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
We appreciate your Business. Thanks.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2012 via mobile

Woodstream inn is run by a nice family who are very welcoming. It is in a nice location with a grocery store right next to it, and many gas stations and fastfood places across the street. Very nice amd clean salt water swimming pool. The rooms have full cable and full and clean bathrooms. There is a very nice and healthy complimentary breakfast. Front desk is run by the owner himself, who is very welcoming and kind. The family who owns the motel also do the laundry mostly themselves, and it is always very clean and fresh.
I reccomend this hotel for anyone staying near the hogansville area!

• Stayed May 2012
We appreciate your Business. Thanks for Candid Review.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2012 via mobile

I have stayed here alot, as my family and I come to GA often. The owners are a nice couple who also run the hotel. They go out of their way to make sure that the guests have a wonderful stay. The rooms are very clean, and the service is great. There is a free continental breakfast, free internet access, and a great salt water pool. I recommend this hotel to anyone planning to go to Hogensville. There are many great restaurants nearby...and a grocery store right next door.

• Stayed May 2012
1 Thank Pkpoe
We appreciate your Business. Thanks for Candid Review.
Atlanta
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2011

A mom and pop place. The staff tries to make your stay comfortable. This is not the Ritz, but it is a friendly, comfortable, clean and safe place to stay.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
We appreciate your Business, Thanks for Candid Review.
Auburn, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2011

The staff went out of their way to make our stay pleasant and comfortable. Thank you for all you did.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
We appreciate your Business. Thanks for your Candid review.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hogansville
Wingate by Wyndham LaGrange
Lafayette Garden Inn & Conference Center
La Quinta Inn & Suites LaGrange / I-85
Baymont Inn & Suites LaGrange
Valley Inn Resort
Valley Inn Resort
#4 of 5 in Pine Mountain
Hampton Inn Atlanta/Newnan

Been to Woodstream Inn? Share your experiences!