“OMG!”

Cuisines: American
Thomaston
“OMG!”
Reviewed 23 December 2011

I wanted so much to like this restaurant. It is in a good location and I alway love to try restaurants that are owned locally. However, my steak was tough and over cooked and the salad was limp and turning brown. My husband's steak was also not good. We stopped at Wendy's on the way out of town because we were still hungry.

Powder Springs, Georgia
“Good Catfish close to High Falls Campground”
Reviewed 23 October 2011

My husband loved the catfish, fries, and salad. I had a steak which was average. I should have ordered the coleslaw instead of a salad because it looked delicious. The building is old and not much to look at but the restaurant has an old home feel to it. The servers were very friendly and it was obvious this is a family operation. We'd eat there again!

Visited October 2011