Woodbridge Inn
Travelocity
  • Free Internet
US$75
US$70
Comfort Inn & Suites East Ellijay(East Ellijay)(Great Value!)
US$99
ComfortInn
Best Western Mountain View Inn(East Ellijay)(Great Value!)
US$102
BestWestern.com
US$58
US$48
Stratford Motor Inn(East Ellijay)
US$82
Hotels.com
US$97
US$82
US$111
TripAdvisor
All reviewschicken schnitzeltop floorrocking chairsthe north georgia mountainsnice place to staybeds were comfortableparking lotgatilespetmattress
Reviewed 9 January 2013

My husband and I ended up eating here several times through the holidays due to get togethers and a party. One get together included 12 adults and we had excellent service and the food was great too. The other party was approximately 30 people and the service was very good and the food was good as well. My husband and I had such good experiences we returned for New Year's Eve and had a yummy prime rib and lobster.

Do not forget to order the French Onion Soup! That is my favorite!

I think the negative reviews others have given have helped and I think they are reading and adjusting accordingly so please give this restaurant another chance if you are in the area!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank loribledsoe
Reviewed 27 December 2012

As a child my parents would take me to the woodbridge inn every birthday. It was such a treat. The food and service were top notch. As an adult I have been many times and taken many friends. Recently every experience has been flawed to say the least. First off, the restaurant is cold in the winter and hot in the summer. It's like they can't afford their electrical bill. The food has all changed. The dressing once tasted homemade, now it seems to be straight from a bottle. The bread and butter are cold and the food in general is bland. The service is also lacking. No prebussing, and you sit with your glass empty for way too long. I keep giving this restaurant another chance and everytime I tell myself I'm not coming back. Its hard because of the great restaurant it used to be.

• Stayed: December 2012
3  Thank Jasperlocal1
Reviewed 17 November 2012

I thought the room was a great value and very comfortable. The location was very convenient to town and other restaurants and shopping. It was my first visit there and I would definitely return. Would be a nice destination for a romantic get-away.

Room Tip: Overall a good value - close enough to walk into town or you can have dinner at the Inn.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Karen O
Reviewed 25 October 2012

Our party of 12 scheduled a Sunday lunch well in advance. After arrival, no one waited on us for 15-20 minutes, even to give us water. Finally I had to go get someone to wait on us. It took almost an hour to get the first salad course. The staff was unfriendly and ungrateful. The whole affair was embarrassing to me as a host of a thank you lunch. We will not be going back (any of the twelve people).

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
6  Thank Paul E
Reviewed 24 September 2012

My wife and I stayed there for the weekend. She found the place by google and decided to try it. What a wonderful surprise! Room was a queen loft and had plenty of space. Had an upstairs loft with a tv and sofa set that could pull out into a bed. Was VERY CLEAN and tastefully decorated. Had a balcony with two rocking chairs with a view of the mountains. We had dinner at the restaurant right across the parking lot. Was SUPERB!! Excellent service and the food was to die for. Try the pecan crusted trout! Will be coming back! Also went to Amicalola Falls nearby which was also great. :)

• Stayed: September 2012