“Great food”

Dos Margaritas
Ranked #29 of 54 Restaurants in Jasper
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 10 January 2014

We usually are there once a week. Never had a bad meal. I don't know if it's because the food is so good, but their Coca Cola is the best too. It just seems better than any other restaurant. Great service, they are always so quick and very nice.

Reviewed 10 March 2013

My husband and I have been there several times during the past year. It is a casual place. They add items to their menu frequently. I have enjoyed the mini chimichangas. My husbands has had the enchiladas and tacos. All the food has been good and at a reasonable price.

1  Thank justme2Georgia
Reviewed 11 June 2012

We've been going here since they opened... about 12+ years ago. Reasonable. Good food. Great service. Friendly.

1  Thank mfs64
Reviewed 26 May 2012

Surprisingly good authentic mexican. Service is always very prompt and friendly. The owners are always watching over things making sure the guests are well cared for. Servings are generous and prices are fair.

1  Thank Ben19374777
Reviewed 8 April 2012

I love Mexican food, and every time I want to eat Mexican in Jasper, I go to Dos Margaritas. The wait staff is extremely friendly and solicitous. The food is very tastly, and very consistent. I know what it will taste like every time, and it does.
Prices are extremely reasonable, and the owner really wants you to have a great experience, and looks for ways to make the visit pleasant.

1  Thank mulltiflyer

Been to Dos Margaritas? Share your experiences!