“Quaint restaurant”

Ranked #10 of 55 Restaurants in Jasper
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 14 November 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in for breakfast and found it well worth the short diversion from the beaten path. The portions were just the right size, the staff friendly and the coffee was excellent. I had the homemade biscuit and gravy, delicious. And of course we had to take home a fresh baked chocolate chip cookie.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I ordered a sandwich which I felt was overpriced, but if it was good I wouldn't mind paying for quality food! I received the sandwich and it had everything that I had asked not to be on it, on it. I sent it back and when it got back to the table, the order was wrong again. My drink order was also wrong three times. This happens every time we go, not just once. I will not be going back. Maggie is the only friendly person in the restaurant.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

If you like good quiche this is the place to go. Very small quaint place for breakfast. My husband and I enjoy a quiet breakfast here from time to time.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Have had breakfast at Carriage house several times and on each occasion the service was fast, friendly and courteous. Food was excellent and plentiful. Would eat there every morning if I had the opportunity.

Reviewed 3 June 2013

If you want to feel like you are going to your Mom's kitchen for breakfast stop in at the Carriage House in Jaspar. The photo above is not the place we ate at so I don't know what that photo is? It's a cute little coffee/breakfast spot on main street. The french toast is yummy and the flavored coffee is hot. Don't forget the muffins too. Friendly, clean, and quaint. We enjoyed it.