“John and Rebecca are AMAZING!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
The Tuscan Farmhouse.
Your Hosts.  John and Rebecca.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The Tuscan Farmhouse.
Your Hosts.  John and Rebecca.
The patio with fire pit and outdoor pizza oven.
The Blue Room . One Queen bed.
Blue Room
Louie and Annie,  Great Pyrenees
Spring Lambs
Piggie Smalls
The Gardener
Spring planting
The Chef
Daily chicken, duck and goose eggs
The Horsepower
Farmies
Harvest time
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Private Room, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6
Jefferson, Georgia

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

A TripAdvisor Member
“John and Rebecca are AMAZING!!!”
Reviewed 23 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

I had the pleasure of staying st night with John and Rebecca on their farm just outside of Athens, and I had the most wonderful time with the two of them! They got ahold of me ahead of time to find out my drink of choice do they could have something cold ready for me when I arrived, which was much appreciated. After showing me around their beautiful property, we sat and shared travels stories and man do they have some! As the sun began to set, we went inside and prepared a few pizzas, which John cooked to perfection in his stone fire oven out on the patio. Maybe the best pizzas I've ever had. After eating it was all relaxing, sharing stories, laughs and drinks, and dancing around the campfire (my favorite part!). We had a blast. A delicious breakfast was prepared by Rebecca the next morning with ingredients coming straight from the farm. They have a great spot, and if you're looking for a fun and unique place to stay that is a short distance from Athens, look no further. You can beat this place! I feel like I made friends that I will have for years to come. Thank you John and Rebecca!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing