“Great place to stay”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Jefferson
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 10 August 2013

I loved every minute of my stay at this hotel, especially leaving the door open to feel the breeze! Staff very attentive and friendly! The breakfast was fantastic. The pool/hot tub was very nice and clean.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Rose R

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Commerce, Georgia
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Staying here was a pleasureable experience. When we came into the hotel we were greeted by Dana and made to feel welcome and at home. Our room was very nice, a king bed and very clean.. It was quiet and we enjoyed the use of the hot tub and the pool. Dana helped us to fins a place to eat and relax. In the morning we had a variety of choices for breakfast. The staff,was helpful and brought me my waffle when it was done. We enjoyed staying here and recommend it to everyone.

Room Tip: Rooms on the second floor seem to be quieter due to not as much travel by other guests going by the...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Cindy T
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Helpful staff! Easy, fast checkin. Convenient for travel; right off interstate. Quiet area and clean rooms. I have no complaints with hotel staff or accommodations. Nice continental breakfast. Located in a safe area.

• Stayed June 2013
2 Thank Ringo7898
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Customers service was great. Dana at the front desk answered all of our questions and was a real pleasure. Location was great, right off the highway so very convenient. Close to restaurants and gas stations.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Acullinan
Reviewed 23 July 2013

I came to this hotel after a long drive with 3 kids from Tampa, Fl. I was greeted by a friendly front desk clerk who was very helpful. The hotel and rooms were clean and the complimentary coffee continental breakfast was perfect. We also took advantage of the screened in pool which was great considering the mosquito's out when we arrived. I will definitely return there on my next trip.

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank Anabana3
Athens, Georgia
Reviewed 19 July 2013

We really enjoyed our stay here, our family stayed an entire week. The staff was always friendly and addressed our every need. The rooms were clean. The children loved the indoor pool! Close to a huge tanger outlet for shopping, as well as a local indoor flea market. Great stay at this hotel! For the staff and price and cleanliness you can't beat it.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Melisa926
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 17 July 2013

God provided my needs by it. Everyone here that I have in contact with, including housekeeping have been some of the most pleasant people that I've come across in the hotel industry in many years. I traveled from Greenville, SC to Biloxi, MS Gulfport, MS Shreveport, LA Durant, OK Houston, TX Dallas, TX this is to include casinos as well. This is exactly the area I needed to be in right now. It has been a blessing and quiet. It's clean. I'm thankful, I saw the sign. The location to restaurants, gas and convenience store is also very accomodating.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank patrick h
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jefferson
#2 of 2 in Winder
Days Inn & Suites Commerce
Best Western Braselton Inn
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Braselton
Comfort Suites Commerce
Comfort Suites Commerce
#1 of 15 in Commerce
Travelodge Commerce by Tanger Outlets

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!