“Excellent Stay”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Jefferson
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Excellent Stay”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Wonderful people, clean as a whistle, will stay frequently. This is a great Motel. Breakfast is wonderful; super clean; friendly staff and recommend this Comfort Inn to all that need a reasonable pricing and great homely environment!!! Love this Motel and will always stay here when I visit the area.

Room Tip: All room are the best!!
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Rome, Georgia
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Mr. Patel has transformed this Comfort Inn into a very clean, comfortable, well furnished
and reasonably priced hotel.
He and his staff are very pleasant and most accommodating.
Good restaurants are nearby and if you need a nice place to stay during a UGA home
football game - stay here. UGA is onlu 30 minutes away. We have stayed here for the
past few years at least six or seven times a year. We enjoy coming here and know you
will also.

Philly
Reviewed 30 September 2013

This past week while traveling I stopped at the Comfort Inn at Jefferson Ga. After I left on my journey I realized I left my bracelet on the bed. This bracelet is priceless to me because it belonged to my late Grandmother and I had it on because the trip I was on was for a family emergency and I wanted her to be with me. When I called I spoke to Ray Patel at the hotel and he said he would check for me. To my surprise he said they didn't find anything but would check again and about 1 hour later he called and said they found it behind the bed!!! I was so grateful that he went over and beyond to search the ENTIRE room for me!!!
He kept in contact with me and even shipped my priceless bracelet to me so it was at my home even before I got there!!! Absolutely great service and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND anyone to use this hotel on their travels. RAY PATEL, THANK YOU!!!!!
Wendy

Davenport, Florida
Reviewed 18 September 2013

On our trip back to Fla. we stopped for the evening. Mr Patel was very helpful in get us checked in and helped update our rewards program. Going out of his way to get it taken care of. The rooms were very clean, breakfast great. Will stop again if in area. The staff was pleasant and helpful.

Fremont, California
Reviewed 10 September 2013

During our trip to Virginia, we stopped by this hotel in the late evening.We were greeted by the Clerk at the front desk very warmly with a help in shifting our luggage to the room. The rooms were exceptionally clean and tidy.The beds were very comfortable to wipe off our tiredness and to provide sound sleep.
we enjoyed excellent fresh breakfast full of high nutrition values.We particularly saw the courteous staff always smiling and ready to help.
We left the hotel with a great impression and decided to stay here in future whenever we are in this area.

San Francisco, California
Reviewed 10 September 2013

We stayed here with family. The staff is very co-operative and keen to listen. The breakfast is very good and healthy. The person on desk help us to arrange milk for our kids. We were very satisfied with overall experience. We will definitely stay there in future.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2013

I was very skeptical at first, being the only motel available, they keep a very nice-clean facility. Nice pool, hot tub and small gym. Great experience. I was very satisfied with my stay and if I were ever in the area again I would stay again. I felt safe, even as a woman traveling alone. Nice staff

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jefferson
Best Western Braselton Inn
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Braselton
Comfort Suites Commerce
Comfort Suites Commerce
#1 of 15 in Commerce

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!