I spent about 4 weeks at this hotel in December. Sorry for the late review. Yes, there is a tinge of history here. Not everything is super modern. I found the room spacious and comfortable and the staff always friendly. Both bars (pool bar wasn't open) Lobby and Basement were a blast and I can honestly say the hotel was a real haven. Biggest drawback was water pressure in shower and due to a severe cold snap some chilly times in the bathroom.
The charm and the setting over compensate for the drawbacks and if I ever go to Brunswick again I would stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gracious Jekyll Island Georgia accommodations set the stage for your landmark experience. The resort presents 157 rooms and suites in five historic settings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jekyll Island Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jekyll Island Hotel
- Jekyll Island Club Hotel Jekyll Island
- Jekyll Island Club Resort Georgia