We visited Jekyll Island in May and it was fantastic. Although, not directly on the beach, the Hotel was conveniently located near the best eating establishments and historical shops. The beach was a short ride away, by bike or courtesy shuttle. The Hotel has their own beach and provided chairs, umbrellas and towels as well as had a snack bar. The scenery from the hotel was beautiful. It can be noisy on the weekends due to all of the wedding parties. This island is a lot less crowded than St. Simons and more charming. And much more beach to walk along. We can’t wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gracious Jekyll Island Georgia accommodations set the stage for your landmark experience. The resort presents 157 rooms and suites in five historic settings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Jekyll Island Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jekyll Island Hotel
- Jekyll Island Club Hotel Jekyll Island
- Jekyll Island Club Resort Georgia