We were so glad our friends recommended us staying here. From the excellent service to the club members teaching us croquet we had a great first visit and can't wait until our next time here. The bike paths are beautiful and the beach e s are unique. A must do long weekend or vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Rated among the top 500 resorts in the world by Travel & Leisure, the Jekyll Island Club offers superb resort accommodations, outstanding service, and an unforgettable landmark experience. The Jekyll Island Club Resort is the perfect destination for a Georgia beach vacation, a romantic getaway or family vacation. The resort offers truly exceptional dining choices ranging from the elegant Grand Dining Room to casual fare at The Wharf, Pool House and the bakery-delicatessen Club Café. Nine miles of beach, bicycling, 63 holes of golf, tennis, historic tours, horseback riding, and much more ensure that there is something for everyone to enjoy. History This historic hotel was originally built in 1886 as a hunting retreat for America’s wealthy elite including J.P. Morgan, William Rockefeller, Joseph Pulitzer, as well as the Vanderbilts, Goulds and Astors. Restored to its original splendor in 1986, it is now a National Historic Landmark and a member of Historic Hotels of America. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Jekyll Island Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jekyll Island Hotel
- Jekyll Island Club Hotel Jekyll Island
- Jekyll Island Club Resort Georgia