my husband and I return to the main old hotel every year for our anniversary. we have never ever been disappointed with anything. the valets greet and hug us. the staff does the same. we have always enjoyed our stays and each time we try something new. last year it was the horse and carriage ride and it was sunset and delightful. we love the main dining room and , of course, the Crane cottage since my parents were friends with the Cranes in Chicago. I always thought it was funny when they said they were having dinner with the plumer and his wife.......the cottage also resembles many homes on the North Shore of Chicago so I love eating there. but both choices are excellent and we already have our dinner reservtions for Sept. I also highly sugguest any holiday meal here.....a tad expensive but oh so so worth it. I look forward to going back many many times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gracious Jekyll Island Georgia accommodations set the stage for your landmark experience. The resort presents 157 rooms and suites in five historic settings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Jekyll Island Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jekyll Island Hotel
- Jekyll Island Club Hotel Jekyll Island
- Jekyll Island Club Resort Georgia