My husband and I had never been to Jekyll Island and stayed here to celebrate our 3 year wedding anniversary. The gentleman at the front desk, Jimmy, was so polite and friendly! The grounds are beautiful and well kept. We stayed in the Butler Suite on the second floor. The room was spacious and had a private balcony overlooking the pool and ocean. The beach was a short 2 minute walk from the hotel. The hotel does not have a restaurant but the Sand Bar Grill is right next door and breakfast was great! We loved the peacefulness of Jekyll Island and can't wait to go back. We look forward to staying here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This place is temporarily closed due to renovation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Beachview Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Beachview Club Hotel Jekyll Island
- Beachview Hotel Jekyll Island
- The Beachview Hotel
- The Beachview Club Jekyll Island, Georgia