Quality Inn & Suites
Hotels.com
US$283
US$232
  • Pool
Hampton Inn & Suites Jekyll Island(Jekyll Island)(Great Value!)
US$231
US$200
US$189
Holiday Inn Resort Jekyll Island(Jekyll Island)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$213
Days Inn & Suites Jekyll Island(Jekyll Island)(Great Value!)
US$197
US$171
US$226
US$205
US$194
Travelocity
Ocean Inn and Suites(Saint Simons Island)
US$206
The Beachview Club(Jekyll Island)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsan older hotelwafflessleeper sofabike rentalsocean viewdriftwood beachbobbymicrowavegeorgia
Reviewed 24 August 2012

WELL, until September 30th they have a special going on that you pay for your room by the last two digits of your birth year....so we only had to pay $43 for a room literally on the ocean!!!
ALSO, I arrived to Jekyll Island with my grandmother and had yet to make a hotel reservation. After going into a few hotels we decided we wanted to stay at the quality in because it was morereasonably price than the other place, AND the person who was working behind the front desk was the nicest lady and so energetic! After choosing to stay there we asked her if we could please get a room on the bottom floor since my grandmother can't walk up and down stairs with her bad knees, and the only room she had left was a suite. SO, bless her heart she gave us the suite room for the same price!!! She was so incredibly nice and we enjoyed the very nice rooms as well! We really liked the breakfast too, you can make your own waffles! :-)

Room Tip: You can literally back your car right to your door on the bottom floor to unload, so if you drive there ask for a room on the lower floor so you can back your car up to the door to unload!
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2012

I arrived to Jekyll Island with no definite plans on staying just a normal day trip...Once I started sightseeing I was in awe and knew i wanted to spend at least another day on the island..I priced several different hotels but I chose Quality Inn because of the energetic greeting from the young black lady working the desk she gave me a map..explained some other things to do and suggested several resturants...I really felt like home away from home..The rest of the staff was cheerful as well...will definitely be back and hopefully the same cozy atmosphere will remain.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 15 August 2012

I was totally thrilled when checking in and the fellow at the desk asked what year was I born- which decided what our rate would be!!!!! It so happened to be 1951, therefore our rate was $51.00. I really have no complaints whatsoever. The breakfast was great, too.

Room Tip: I did ask for a non tourist rate, but had AARP.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2012

We were worried after reading previous reviews, but couldn't have been happier with our experience here. Everything was clean, the staff was great, and the price couldn't be beat. We look forward to returning.

Room Tip: Don't be afraid to tell them your age if they ask, sometimes they have age-based promo prices.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank A G
Reviewed 14 August 2012

I must say when I was looking to book a room on the island I was looking for something budget friendly. Quality Inn was the cheapest. But due to other reviews I was hesitant in booking, but ending up here anyway. And I must say it was no where near what I was expecting. The staff was super friendly and helpful. Our room was HUGE!!! We had two queen beds, a working microwave and mini fridge. Everything was clean and the air conditioner kept the room icy cold. The continental breakfast was great. We were surprised to see sausage and eggs offered! And one of our most favorite things were the bike rentals, their rates are reasonable. Not to mention it's located across the street from the beach and the hotel pool is nice and clean if you're not up to lugging everything/everyone :) to the beach. Also restaurants are within a short driving distance. All in all if your looking to save a little money on hotel costs this hotel is defiantly a must!

• Stayed: August 2012