“Excellent Hotel”

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Jesup
Sebring, Florida
“Excellent Hotel”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

We spent the night of May 22, 2014 at this hotel . The staff was exceptional & pleasant. The room was comfortable & clean. The breakfast area, located in a little house is very quaint, giving different feel to the breakfast.

V & C Keiper

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
QualityInnJesup, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 31 May 2014
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. Your kind words are much appreciated. We strive to make our guests happy and their stays pleasant. Many guests like the area of the breakfast room, I am glad that you are one of them.
We hope to see you again in the near future!
Jesup, Georgia

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Akron, Ohio
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I have been coming to this hotel for many years and the place has really started to o downhill. It used to be the Jameson Inn and now it's the Quality Inn. The place needs a serious updating and cleaning. Our room, 303, was dusty, cob webby and overall dingy. The sink was cracked and the mattresses were as hard as rocks. It is convenient to the highway but not the hotel I would choose again.

Room Tip: Stay in the front section.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
QualityInnJesup, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Dear Valued Guest,
I want to sincerely apologize about the poor experience you had at my hotel. I can promise you that we have taken what you have said very seriously and are working on updating the rooms as well as cleaning them more effectively.
I know that you took time out of your day to write this review and that means a lot to me. My employees and I will use every word of it to create a better experience and a better hotel for future guests.
I do hope that you will give us another chance to make your stay at our hotel a pleasant one. Please call and speak with me and I will be glad to give you a deal for traveling all the way through our town in Georgia.

Columbia AL
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Tricia and Donnitta were awesome. I have never felt so pleased with all employees. They were all kind and pleasant. Rooms were fresh smelling and clean. Great experience! Thank you all for making our family feel welcome and caring for all our needs! Great breakfast and they keep the food hot and plentiful! I Cathy Buie proudly give this review.

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank marycatherine55
Dear Very Important Guest,
Your kind words mean so much to my employees and me! We work very hard to create a wonderful experience for our guests and we are thankful that you noticed!
From the hot breakfast to the great customer service, I want to thank you for pointing out the great points of our hotel. I plan on using this review to better my guests' stays in the future.
We can not wait to see you again in the future!
Georgia
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I arrived earlier than expected but they were able to check me in early and were more than happy to do so. ended up we had to stay an extra day, and they were very accommodating. every single employee had a smile and a greeting. rooms very clean, and breakfast room and options were excellent. pool was a little cold for swimming but did have a nice little grill and table if you wanted to swim and grill. very very nice and an excellent value. also there is a subway, a McDonalds, and a dollar store in walking distance.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Christa C
Woodstock
Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

I stopped here while driving my mom and aunt to visit family. My room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The bathroom is another story. The toilet was not clean. I also killed a few baby roaches on the wall between the bathroom and the bed room. Not sure any comfortable bed on the planet would help me sleep after that. It was surprising that I had to kill roaches because my room smelled like pesticide.
This place would have been much nicer if the bathroom would have been clean and there were no roaches in my room. Get an exterminator and cleaning crew is my recommendation for this roach motel...

Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Hamlin, New York
Reviewed 21 November 2013 via mobile

The beds were so hard got up every morning in pain. We had problems with ants by the sink so we told the desk then got moved to another room got all out stuff in and I was looking on the floor between bed and wall and there was a piece of food on the floor so I got a flashlight and there was ants all over it so we went to the desk and they came and looked and we also found a bag of Oreos pushed behind mattress. So after we go moved to another room they made sure there was nothing on floor before we brought our stuff in and we finally had an ant free room. Then we were in the new room and the housekeeper didn't even knock she just walked in and then she realized people were in room and hurried up and closed door. We only stayed there cuz my bf was doing road work in Jesup but we had problems there and they could do way better at cleaning then what they do. We got into room and brought our own cleaning wipes and they were so dirty it's almost like they just changed the bed and that was it which is gross. I will not be staying here again

• Stayed November 2013
Danielsville
Reviewed 31 October 2013

This is a converted Jamison Inn and had some miles on it......but staff was friendly. Rooms were average, had a really small bath area and smelled slightly. Exercise area had poor cooling unit and door looked like it had been forced. Pool was really small and outside. Staff had coffee, tea and fruit in reception area....which was nice. Breakfast was decent.

Room Tip: If you want nice facilities...this is not your hotel. If you are looking for a clean place to stay...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank TravelsByDave
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jesup
Baymont Inn & Suites Jesup
#2 of 5 in Jesup
Western Motel
Western Motel
#4 of 5 in Jesup

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!