“DONT EVER STAY HERE”

Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Jesup
Nashville, Tennessee
“DONT EVER STAY HERE”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

This place was terrible. I had originally had reservations at the Days Inn, however there was some miscommunication and they did not have a vacancy. At 11:00 at night and traveling with a 3 year old, no other vacancy in town except this motel and I can see why. When I checked in the clerk did not ask for a credit card for incidentals, which I thought was odd. As soon as I got my bags into the room, I recieved a call from a restricted number asking if I was the lady with the big boobs. I ended the call and immediately knew that it was the front desk clerk calling at that time of the night. When I asked for more towels than the 2 towels provided, I had to take my dirty towels to the front desk. I normally do not have to remove my dirty towels from my hotel room. My stay was for 2 nights. On the evening of my last night there, as I was getting out of my car, there was a prostitue outside the motel talking to some gentlemen in a car(which ended up parking and staying for a little while). The room was not soundproof, we could everything going on above us. Cars pulling in and staylng for a couple of hours and then leaving. On the morning of our departure, there was roachbug crawling across the tv. When I looked at the back of the tv, it was covered in roach bugs. I was afraid to take my bags into my house after getting home for fear of spreading the roach bugs into my home. The continental breakfast consisted of coffee that you had to make yourself. 2 almost empty old containers of cereal and a small dorm refrig that contained half a jug of outdated milk and orange juice. I normally would never write a review on anything. If it is not good, I just dont return, however I dont want anyone to be decieved by the pictures on the internet. This is not a good motel. It appears to be a hotel for adult entertainment that is against the law. The only channels on the tv is adult channels. No channels at all for children, this should have told me something!! I would sleep in my car before I stayed at this place again. Terrible would be an understatement. I cannot say enough about this place. Do not stay here!!!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank Angie1046

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Anderson, South Carolina
Reviewed 4 July 2013

This hotel advertised Wi-Fi, Continental Breakfast, etc. Traveling with my parents I like to stay at a hotel with continental breakfast. The continental breakfast consisted of 2 chairs, which were actually in lobby, 2 almost empty cereal containers, bottle of oj, milk and coffee. That's it. The room I stayed in with my niece was not even supplied with items for 2 people. 1 washcloth had something on it that was so disgusted looking. Looked like dark clay or someone's total face and makeup removed with it. 1 towel, 1 hand towel.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family