“Great hospitality”

Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Jesup
Fort Worth, Texas
“Great hospitality”
Reviewed 13 April 2013

I had a last minute change in my business trip. I had reserved a last minute room at The Quality Inn in Jesup, GA. After traveling to one city and being told I was needed in Jesup instead, I had driven for hours and worked two very full days. I got to the Quality Inn and they had given my room away due to the company's request to keep me late. I went next door to the Days Inn and explained my situation and the owner not only gave me a room but gave it to me at a reduced rate then extended it several days because my apartment wasn't ready. The place was clean and the service was great. I had an Internet problem and they let me use their computer and faxed important papers for me for free. If you're in Jesup,GA and need a place to stay, please choose the Days Inn over The Quality Inn, you will be glad you did.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Owen Sound
Reviewed 8 April 2013

A very welcoming desk clerk gave a great first impression after a long day on the road. He made accommodation for our needs. Rooms were clean and comfortable, and we began our next day of travelling with a good breakfast, all included.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Douglasville, Georgia
Reviewed 3 April 2013 via mobile

It's nice to have helpful staff offer to do anything to make your stay productive. Especially when you travel for work.
Even the owner went out of his way to help with several tasked that needed to be done for my job.

• Stayed April 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jesup
Baymont Inn & Suites Jesup
#9 of 12 in Hinesville
Travelodge Hinesville
Travelodge Hinesville
#8 of 12 in Hinesville

Been to Days Inn Jesup? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Jesup

Property: Days Inn Jesup
Address: 1096 Express Ln, Jesup, GA 31546-4076
Region: United States > Georgia > Jesup
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Jesup
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Days Inn Jesup 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Jesup reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.