“I wanted this to be a good experience...”

Hibachi Grill Supreme Buffet
Ranked #59 of 101 Restaurants in Jonesboro
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“I wanted this to be a good experience...”
Reviewed 3 April 2013

We took our family out for our daughter's birthday dinner, we thought Hibachi Grill would be fulfilling. However, instead of having a meal together we were treated poorly. I asked the manager if I could purchase a take-out dinner for the homeless man in front of the restaurant. I was told that it was their policy to not feed the homeless. I did not ask if they would feed him, they refused me the opportunity to nourish a fellow american. I was dismayed and outraged at such hostilty. What has happened to customer service?

• Visited April 2013
4 Thank Nan4leilani

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Buffett”
Reviewed 12 November 2012

this buffett has a huge variety of food for the money

Its a great value and the food tastes great. You can even have your meal grilled right in front of you .

I loved this place.

• Visited November 2012
3 Thank MissVonda38
Jonesboro, Arkansas
“Amazing Buffet from Asian food to every southern dish you can imagine!”
Reviewed 5 August 2012

Wow! The display is nice and assortments over the top. The quality coul be better but what do you especial from an $8 buffet? It's fantastic for the price.

1 Thank Lifesgoodinjboro
Hamilton, Ohio
“exceptional food, Great Value!”
Reviewed 7 April 2012

We were just passing through here on our way back to Ohio when we saw the billboard advertisement. What a great place!! So much food and choices. good thing we don't have a place close to us in Ohio. We'd weigh 400lbs.
Clean, food is hot. Very busy place but the wait was only 5 minutes. Highly recommend this place.

McCormick, SC
“Huge”
Reviewed 6 October 2011

The food here is good but it's the variety that sets Hibachi Grill apart from the average Chinese buffet. The place is very large and after church on Sunday you may have a short wait. Obviously the place is very popular with the locals.

• Visited September 2011