“Best BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich!”
Review of Dean's Barbeque - CLOSED

Dean's Barbeque
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Hours Are: Tuesday 10:30am Until 4:00pm Wednesday-saturday 10:30am Until 7:00pm Closed Sunday And Monday Unless We Run Out Of Product Call To See That We Are Open Also We Accept All Major Credit And Debit Cards
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Dean's Barbeque is a simple hole in the wall, offering the best barbeque pulled pork sandwich. I used to live ten minutes from there, I moved away more than ten years, and still crave it. When I have a chance, I visit them. I got my Dean's Barbeque cure today :) It's affordable for family too.

1  Thank PaulineATL

Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

I have been visiting Dean's BBQ for many years . I always enjoyed their bbq sandwiches , chips and a coke. I hate to leave a bad review but I have to be honest. I ordered a chopped pork plate. They do give you a lot for the price. You get pork, stew , cole slaw, white bread , pickles and crackers for your stew. The pork lacked flavor . There was not any bark or smoke ring in the pork at all. It looked and taste like it was cooked in a electric oven instead of slow smoked on a grill. The pork was saturated in their vinegar based sauce and completely masked the flavor of it. I like my sauce on the side and add just enough to compliment the pork. The stew was mushy like it had been puréed . The slaw and sweet tea were both good. I like the country charm to this old BBQ joint. I am not sure if it has changed ownership or they are taking shortcuts . I will be back . I will give them another chance.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

The food is ok needs more flavor and seasoning.The pullpork is good. The employees are great and friendly.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

The 'cue here is really good. It's a very small place (sort of the typical 'hole in the wall' type place). But this is one of the very few places I actually order 'cue. It's very lean with almost no fat, and none of the 'junk' you occasionally get with some cue (i.e. bits of bone, gristle, etc.). I always order the No 1 - sandwich, chips, and drink, for only $5. Good deal, and good food. Be careful hunting it or you'll go right by it! If you miss it - turn around!! We drive the 30 minutes just to go here to eat. The staff is very friendly, and sometimes can remember what you normally order.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

It's definitely hole in the wall BBQ. The sandwiches are good (a little small so if you're hungry, get two.) It's not the best BBQ I've ever had but it's not bad.