“Unsatified customer”

Reviewed 24 July 2006

Georgia: Best value Inns and Suite
Date: 13-18 July 2006
Reviewer: Tommie Bledsoe, Grenada, Ms

I booked a stay at the Best Value Inns and Suite, It was the worst stay that I have ever had. My baseball team played in the Dizzy Dean World Series that was held in that area. I was shocked at the first hand look at the rooms and the smell. We were in a hurry for events and meeting before the start of the games and we returned back to the room late the first night. I decided to give the place a chance. Well, when we played on Friday and returned back to the room that evening, I found that of the rooms that I had booked and I had 4 room, non of the beds were made, one room didn,t have light bulbs in the lamps, the bathtub shower didn't work. There were bugs/roaches in the room and bathroom. There was suppose to be breakfast, but one day there was no milk, so we had to go buy milk so that i'll kids could eat something before the game which was that morning. I asked the person about the service and if they had breakfast for customers, but I was hoping it consisted of more that just muffins, cereal, juice and coffee. I know that we had kids but when you return back to your room you expect your room to be cleaned and your bed made, even the kids would put the sign on the door so that the maid would clean the room. I will not stay or will i recommend anyone else to stay at that Best Value Inns and Suite. I was not satified with the service non the quality of rooms that was provided to me. I was also told that I could pay for the room on my departure since the rooms were on my credit card but later that night I was told that I had to pay for all the room at once. If this is a policy it's a first to me or was it because I was black. I started to move my kids on that friday night but we were from Mississippi and we were tired. You can put this down as a lesson learned. This is the worst experience that I have ever had at a hotel that I have stayed in.

Stayed July 2006
4 Thank PUNKIN59

Families
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jonesboro
Travelodge Forest Park Atlanta South
Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Morrow
Ramada Atlanta Airport East/Forest Park
Quality Inn & Suites Southlake
Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport
Comfort Suites Atlanta Airport

Been to Americas Best Value Inn - Jonesboro/Atlanta? Share your experiences!