“One of the best I have stayed at.”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsland/Kings Bay Naval B
Ranked #1 of 21 Hotels in Kingsland
Springfield Center, New York
“One of the best I have stayed at.”
Reviewed 30 December 2013

Stayed at this LaQuinta on 12/28/13 on our way to Florida. I try to stay exclusively at LaQuinta and I used this as one of my free nights. I must say this is one of the best LQ that I have stayed at. Very Friendly staff. The room was large and immaculate and the bed was absolutely fabulous. Coffee, microwave and refrigerator in the room. The wifi signal was very strong. The breakfast was the usual at all LaQuintas. Not gourmet food but as good as you get at most chain restaurants. The only problem we encountered was the waffle iron was sticking but a very helpful attendant helped us with it right away. We will be staying here on all our trips to Florida from now on.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Reviewed 24 December 2013 via mobile

We stay at LaQuinta all the time. This is the first time I was ever disappointed. The usual pillow top bed and crispy clean sheets was not the same experience. We actually felt the springs in the king size bed. That pillow top had deflated a decade ago on that bed! Our backs hurt. The sheets seemed used, they were really wrinkly. I can't say for sure they were , but that crisp and slightly bleach smell wasn't there. We stayed in an executive suite. I expected better. We stayed two nights and our room was never made up or cleaned. We had to call for towels. We were told we must have left our do not disturb sign on the door. Nonsense. I think it's unprofessional that they would insist that it must have some how our fault or mistake that it didn't get made up. We didn't leave a sign on the door. I will stay at LaQuinta again to be sure, but never this one. I am not a queen, making up my room is not the point. It's the way they just spewed all these excuses at us . All we wanted was clean towels and wash cloth and some more shampoo for the next day. If it were my establishment I think I would have just said, oh we're sorry you were over looked we'll get you some towels. We weren't accusing them, just wanted service. I don't think it's too much to ask to get what we paid for.

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Shelledout
Reviewed 15 December 2013

This has become our hotel of choice as we travel frequently between Florida and Virginia homes. Location is great, with easy access to I-95. Lots of good places to eat are located in the area. The facility and staff are both wonderful.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

1 Thank RichardTaffy N
North Bennington, Vermont
Reviewed 25 November 2013

This our fourth or fifth stay at this La Qunita and each stay has been just perfect.
We enjoy the restaurants nearby, the ease of on and off the interstate, having gas stations nearby, the fact they take animals as well as the breakfast selection. The cleanliness has
never been a problem, the friendly staff all go into making this a yearly stop... Thanks...

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Travellers also viewed these Kingsland hotels
Best Western Plus Kingsland
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kingsland
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kingsland
Fairfield Inn & Suites Kingsland
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Kingsland
Hampton Inn Kingsland
Hampton Inn Kingsland
#6 of 21 in Kingsland

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsland/Kings Bay Naval B? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsland/Kings Bay Naval B

Property: La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsland/Kings Bay Naval B
Address: 104 May Creek Dr, Kingsland, GA 31548-5448 (Formerly La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsland)
Region: United States > Georgia > Georgia Coast > Kingsland
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#1 Family Hotel in Kingsland
#2 Romantic Hotel in Kingsland
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsland/Kings Bay Naval B 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LaQuinta, Priceline, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsland/Kings Bay Naval B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsland Hotel Kingsland