“Can't beat the service”

Ranked #1 of 21 Hotels in Kingsland
atlanta, georgia
“Can't beat the service”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We stayed here again when we traveled to Amelia for the 4th of July. I normally wouldn't have reviewed again so soon but I was so impressed with the customer service I felt they needed another great review.
If we are traveling by car we always bring our own pillows. Well I forgot ours, had actually put them in a drawer so I would remember them, that didn't work! I forgot them and the front desk called me on my cell phone and stated they had them and how to proceed. We were traveling back that way after our week at the beach and they held them for me until I picked them up a week later. I have left many things in hotels over the year, usually chargers or a piece of clothing and normally I never hear from hotel. So, I was very pleased to get a phone call with the whereabouts of our pillows!

1 Thank cumberlandga

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Great value. Become a member...it's worth it. Newer hotel than the rest. Friendly staff and warm cookies upon arrival. Primarily a hotel for dog owners and trust me..they are always packed and no vacancies by 8pm. Make your reservation early and save. 3 exits from the Florida border. Great stop over if you are heading to South Florida the next day or the Northeast.

1 Thank josephc338
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We stayed at this LaQuinta to be near family in Kingsland GA. The hotel was spotlessly clean, extremely quiet and modern, the staff friendly and helpful. But the woman (I apologize that her name escapes me at the moment) who was in charge of the Bright-Side breakfast gets the most kudos. She was so attentive, making sure the coffee urns were full, the counters were wiped clean, the food replenished and just a joy to everyone that came to partake in breakfast. This LaQuinta was the best that I have had occasion to stay and without hesitation would highly recommend it and stay there again myself.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 July 2014

After 15 hours on the road with lots of rain I found this great clean pet friendly lodging Dustin the front desk person was very helpful at 11:30 pm. Very nice that they do not charge for pets. Only complaint coffee was awful but there is a Dunkie Donuts near by for this former Bostonian . Since I make this trip often to & from New England i will stay again, thank you Dustin you are super!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 July 2014

The hotel was clean and the service was AWESOME. Everyone was helpful and seemed to go out of their way to ensure I was pleased. The front desk clerk, Raenelle, treated us like we were her own family. She made sure we were happy and all our needs were met. I think Deloris was the name of the other front desk clerk. VERY Pleasant. Also Lisa, was the person that cleaned our rooms and was super sweet as well. I have stayed at 5 star hotels and I must say the service I received here surpassed the service I have received in the more expensive hotels. The only thing that kinda threw us off was the air conditioning unit that kept switchin on and off throughout the night. It would not have been so bad , but it was kinda noisy. GREAT JOB LaQuinta KingsBay!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
North Carolina, United States
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Very nice hotel and very friendly staff. There are decent placing to eat nearby and even grocery stores to shop at if you need something. The only suggestion to make is bigger pillows and better quality fitness equipment. But that did not ruin our stay!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Travellers also viewed these Kingsland hotels
Best Western Plus Kingsland
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kingsland
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kingsland
Fairfield Inn & Suites Kingsland
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Kingsland
Hampton Inn Kingsland
Hampton Inn Kingsland
#6 of 21 in Kingsland

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsland/Kings Bay Naval B? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsland/Kings Bay Naval B

Property: La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsland/Kings Bay Naval B
Address: 104 May Creek Dr, Kingsland, GA 31548-5448 (Formerly La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsland)
Region: United States > Georgia > Georgia Coast > Kingsland
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#1 Family Hotel in Kingsland
#2 Romantic Hotel in Kingsland
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsland/Kings Bay Naval B 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, LaQuinta, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsland/Kings Bay Naval B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsland Hotel Kingsland