“Good spot. Good Price.”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsland/Kings Bay Naval B
Ranked #1 of 21 Hotels in Kingsland
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed here during our recent trip to Disney. Found a good price online and after reading good reviews decided to stay here. Pretty clean with just a slight odor of animals. I guess this can be expected with a pet friendly hotel. Not a big deal but I thought I would mention for those that may have an animal allergy. Small but sufficient breakfast area with limited offerings. Although limited the items were fresh and tasty. I would definitely stay here again when in the area.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 30 July 2014

We have stayed off exit 95 a few times with somewhat poor results. Finding this La Quinta was a nice surprise! The room was very clean, nicely decorated, spacious. And dog friendly! We got a deal on the last pet friendly room because a previous pet had scratched up the carpet. It was a tiny spot by the door and not even noticeable. The bathroom was nice and bright and most importantly clean! Great shower. We were on the second floor and did get a call from the front desk that the downstairs neighbors complained about our footsteps, keep that in mind if you have kids. The breakfast the next morning was better than most, with eggs and bacon, lots of variety. I'd gladly stay here again.

Room Tip: If you have kids or heavy footsteps, stay on the first floor.
1  Thank MNinFL
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We stayed here again when we traveled to Amelia for the 4th of July. I normally wouldn't have reviewed again so soon but I was so impressed with the customer service I felt they needed another great review.
If we are traveling by car we always bring our own pillows. Well I forgot ours, had actually put them in a drawer so I would remember them, that didn't work! I forgot them and the front desk called me on my cell phone and stated they had them and how to proceed. We were traveling back that way after our week at the beach and they held them for me until I picked them up a week later. I have left many things in hotels over the year, usually chargers or a piece of clothing and normally I never hear from hotel. So, I was very pleased to get a phone call with the whereabouts of our pillows!

1  Thank cumberlandga
Reviewed 26 July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Elizabeth L
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Great value. Become a member...it's worth it. Newer hotel than the rest. Friendly staff and warm cookies upon arrival. Primarily a hotel for dog owners and trust me..they are always packed and no vacancies by 8pm. Make your reservation early and save. 3 exits from the Florida border. Great stop over if you are heading to South Florida the next day or the Northeast.

1  Thank josephc338
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We stayed at this LaQuinta to be near family in Kingsland GA. The hotel was spotlessly clean, extremely quiet and modern, the staff friendly and helpful. But the woman (I apologize that her name escapes me at the moment) who was in charge of the Bright-Side breakfast gets the most kudos. She was so attentive, making sure the coffee urns were full, the counters were wiped clean, the food replenished and just a joy to everyone that came to partake in breakfast. This LaQuinta was the best that I have had occasion to stay and without hesitation would highly recommend it and stay there again myself.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Longboat Key, Florida
Reviewed 18 July 2014

After 15 hours on the road with lots of rain I found this great clean pet friendly lodging Dustin the front desk person was very helpful at 11:30 pm. Very nice that they do not charge for pets. Only complaint coffee was awful but there is a Dunkie Donuts near by for this former Bostonian . Since I make this trip often to & from New England i will stay again, thank you Dustin you are super!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Travellers also viewed these Kingsland hotels
Best Western Plus Kingsland
0 mi away
Hampton Inn Kingsland
Hampton Inn Kingsland
#7 of 21 in Kingsland

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsland/Kings Bay Naval B? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsland/Kings Bay Naval B

Address: 104 May Creek Dr, Kingsland, GA 31548-5448 (Formerly La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsland)
Region: United States > Georgia > Georgia Coast > Kingsland
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#1 Family Hotel in Kingsland
#2 Romantic Hotel in Kingsland
Price Range: £74 - £88 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsland/Kings Bay Naval B 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LaQuinta, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsland/Kings Bay Naval B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn And Suites Kingsland