La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsland/Kings Bay Naval B
Ranked #1 of 21 Hotels in Kingsland
United States
“No Pet Fee”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Stay was okay. Front desk personnel was nice and knowledgeable. Morning breakfast was decent and staff was friendly. And, if you have a pet, there is NO pet fee which is great. The only negative would be the cleanliness of the room. It needs to be cleaned better in my opinion.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

3 Thank Christopher A

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Having to make frequent trips to Florida from Ohio, we often stay here to break up the trip. We love it! Very friendly staff; clean and cozy rooms; very quiet area; and the warm cookies are a nice welcome. Never had any issues and would highly recommend!

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
boston
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I try to stay at La Quinta whenever possible for the following reasons: they are always clean, staff is friendly, they are always well maintained, they offer a good breakfast (though sometimes too crowded in a small area and their location easily accessible. The staff in the breakfast area is usually not happy in their job thus service is a little slow there.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

1 Thank islandgolfer
New Jersey
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed here during our recent trip to Disney. Found a good price online and after reading good reviews decided to stay here. Pretty clean with just a slight odor of animals. I guess this can be expected with a pet friendly hotel. Not a big deal but I thought I would mention for those that may have an animal allergy. Small but sufficient breakfast area with limited offerings. Although limited the items were fresh and tasty. I would definitely stay here again when in the area.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Bonita Springs, Florida
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We have stayed off exit 95 a few times with somewhat poor results. Finding this La Quinta was a nice surprise! The room was very clean, nicely decorated, spacious. And dog friendly! We got a deal on the last pet friendly room because a previous pet had scratched up the carpet. It was a tiny spot by the door and not even noticeable. The bathroom was nice and bright and most importantly clean! Great shower. We were on the second floor and did get a call from the front desk that the downstairs neighbors complained about our footsteps, keep that in mind if you have kids. The breakfast the next morning was better than most, with eggs and bacon, lots of variety. I'd gladly stay here again.

Room Tip: If you have kids or heavy footsteps, stay on the first floor.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank MNinFL
Fernandina Beach, Florida
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We stayed here again when we traveled to Amelia for the 4th of July. I normally wouldn't have reviewed again so soon but I was so impressed with the customer service I felt they needed another great review.
If we are traveling by car we always bring our own pillows. Well I forgot ours, had actually put them in a drawer so I would remember them, that didn't work! I forgot them and the front desk called me on my cell phone and stated they had them and how to proceed. We were traveling back that way after our week at the beach and they held them for me until I picked them up a week later. I have left many things in hotels over the year, usually chargers or a piece of clothing and normally I never hear from hotel. So, I was very pleased to get a phone call with the whereabouts of our pillows!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank cumberlandga
Travellers also viewed these Kingsland hotels
Best Western Plus Kingsland
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kingsland
Fairfield Inn & Suites Kingsland
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Kingsland
Hampton Inn Kingsland
Hampton Inn Kingsland
#6 of 21 in Kingsland
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kingsland

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsland/Kings Bay Naval B? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsland/Kings Bay Naval B

Property: La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsland/Kings Bay Naval B
Address: 104 May Creek Dr, Kingsland, GA 31548-5448 (Formerly La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsland)
Region: United States > Georgia > Georgia Coast > Kingsland
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#1 Family Hotel in Kingsland
#2 Romantic Hotel in Kingsland
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsland/Kings Bay Naval B 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LaQuinta, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsland/Kings Bay Naval B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsland Hotel Kingsland