Fairfield Inn & Suites Kingsland
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Rodeway Inn(Kingsland)
View Hotel
All reviewsmarriott pointsgas stationturkey sausagenice hotelpack and playclose proximityfresh fruitrecently stayed hereindoor pooldunkin donutscheck in was a breezedefinitely stay here againnewer hotelfront desk staffthe breakfast areawaffleshot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 August 2011

Had high hopes for this one, but it did not deliver. The only great thing about this hotel is that it was quiet. I entered the room and did the customary bud bed check where I found stains on the comforter, I think it was blood, but I'm not sure (see the pic and decide for yourself), and when I went to go to bed 4 hairs were on the sheet. I called the front desk and asked for clean sheets, which I happily went down and got. I remade the bed. Cleanliness is easy, and I'm shocked it isn't done well. This shows signs of being a cheaply put together hotel, I doubt it will hold up well over time.

Reviewed 12 July 2011

We booked this hotel at the last minute while travelling to Florida for vacation. The rate was unbelievable- only $69. From the moment we arrived the hotel did not disappoint. It looked and felt clean and fresh. Decor was snappy and modern. The front desk and check-in was fast and efficient.

Our room did not disappoint. It was spacious and incredibly clean. The beds were comfortable and the linens were clean and fresh. Even the hallway was bright and tidy- festive modern carpet and clean walls.

The breakfast was very good and had a nice variety.

If we are back down this way, we'll definitely stay at this hotel.

Reviewed 10 July 2011

Clean, friendly and close to I95. A variety of places to eat near by and St. Mary's was only 15min. east. The shops closed early in St. Mary's but it was a quaint town.

Reviewed 21 June 2011

Clean well appointed comfortable rooms.
Close to I-95, still has a newish look to it, well maintained
Good breafast, Helpful,knowledable and friendly front desk staff.
I rarely give five stars, the only negative that I had is that the walls are thin, which is typical of most newer hotels in this class. I was fortunate enough to have quiet neighbors, so this wasn't an issue past 10 PM.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 May 2011

My family and I will never forget the courtesy and compassion extended to us during our several day stay in Kingsland. Our father passed away and several of us gathered to support one another and wait out the required administrative processes. We were given adjoining suites and complete privacy to visit and grieve. The whole staff, led by Andrea Ochoa-Gorum, demontrated superb customer service. These employees are the reason for Marriott's fantastic reputation.

We will be back will be sure to pass on our experience here.

Thank you!