Haven't stayed in many hotels in Kingsland, but this one would be a good choice. The hotel is standard fairfield. It's clean and you can expect a quiet sleep. The breakfast lacked hot items like eggs and such. Overall, it's a good option if you're going to work at the nearby military bases or stopping over coming to/from Florida.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kingsland Fairfield Inn & Suites, located directly off I-95, near the Georgia coast of the Atlantic Ocean, welcomes you!The downtown Kingsland "Royal District," Okefenokee Swamp & the Kings Bay Naval Submarine Base & Museum are just minutes away in the warm and friendly city of Kingsland, GA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Kingsland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott - Kingsland Hotel Kingsland
- Fairfield Inn And Suites By Marriott - Kingsland
- Fairfield Inn Kingsland