We have stopped at the Fairfield Inn in Kingsland, GA on our way to Naples, FL for the past two years. It's a great deal. The hotel is clean and welcoming There are lots of chain restaurants within walking distance. After working out in the Fitness Room, I relaxed in the hot tub. The beds are very comfortable and the Breakfast is decent. The only drawback is that the Eliiptical exercise machine needed maintenance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kingsland Fairfield Inn & Suites, located directly off I-95, near the Georgia coast of the Atlantic Ocean, welcomes you!The downtown Kingsland "Royal District," Okefenokee Swamp & the Kings Bay Naval Submarine Base & Museum are just minutes away in the warm and friendly city of Kingsland, GA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Kingsland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott - Kingsland Hotel Kingsland
- Fairfield Inn And Suites By Marriott - Kingsland
- Fairfield Inn Kingsland