Stopped here for one night traveling through area. The service was excellent, both check in and check out as well as the attendant in the breakfast room. All very friendly and caring - an asset to Marriott/Fairfield. Rooms very clean, comfortable and modern. Breakfast is not your average 'continental breakfast'. There were eggs, sausage as well as the usual cereal, yogurt, danish, muffins, etc. The surrounding area is great - lots of restaurants. Would definitely stay here again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kingsland Fairfield Inn & Suites, located directly off I-95, near the Georgia coast of the Atlantic Ocean, welcomes you!The downtown Kingsland "Royal District," Okefenokee Swamp & the Kings Bay Naval Submarine Base & Museum are just minutes away in the warm and friendly city of Kingsland, GA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Kingsland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites By Marriott - Kingsland
- Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott - Kingsland Hotel Kingsland
- Fairfield Inn Kingsland