“Great Value. Spotless. Friendly staff.”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Kingsland
Ranked #6 of 21 Hotels in Kingsland
Delray Beach
“Great Value. Spotless. Friendly staff.”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Stayed here on trip from Florida last week and decided to repeat on return trip home three days later. Great value & very close to I95. New/ recently updated? Spotless. Gracious welcome from front desk staff. Warm greeting from Housekeeping staff each morning. Comprehensive complimentary hot breakfast/w exceptionally attentive & friendly attendant. Standard rooms are small, but OK for 1 - 2 night stay. Room had king bed, desk & chair + small upholstered chair. Nice-size indoor pool & spa is super-clean. I travel this route several times per year and will stay here again. Only negative: No MSNBC.

Tip: Try Angelo's for casual Italian and Millhouse for affordable steak, seafood, past, sandwiches + $1.99 drinks all day.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
South Florida, Florida
Reviewed 2 November 2013

I set out to travel the northeast in Sept and Oct, 2013. On my way out, I stayed here one night, and on my way back, I stayed one night.

This is a GREAT Fairfield Inn, among the best I have been in for cleanliness and service. I love it; couldn't live without it. I have written reviews on it before and really can't say much more. I will reiterate; great staff; super clean rooms; VERY comfy beds; free breakfast, parking and wifi; pool; right off Interstate - lots of fast food restaurants around; Walmart down the street. ALL GOOD. LOVE IT! I'll be back again and again! Oh, and the price is RIGHT!!!!

Room Tip: I have probably been in most of the rooms. They're ALL good!
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I have stayed at this hotel twice on buisness trips and have enjoyed my stay here. The rooms are clean and nice, and i love the king bed. The have a nice hot breakfast and Miss Mae will take care of all your needs. The only reason i gave this 4 stars was i wish they had some kitchen suites, but not a big deal. This hotel is close to all restaurants and a walmart and kmart. I will stay here again on my next trip back to Kingsland. Hope this helps.

Room Tip: The King Suites are there best room. I would check with front desk on there wifi, because it was in...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Weston, Florida
Reviewed 13 October 2013

This Fairfield Inn & Suites is conveniently located just off I-95 Kingsland exit. You can’t miss it even at night. The room is very clean and comfortable. The mattress are quite firm and pillows are very comfortable too. The hotel offers complimentary breakfast and wireless internet. This hotel is about 30 minutes driving from Jacksonville, Florida. It offers lower rate than all Jacksonville Fairfield Inn & Suites, yet offers better service and higher quality facilities. I should say it is definitely a good value stay.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Kevin D
Stuart, Florida
Reviewed 23 September 2013

I'm not one who stays at budget hotels but this place was amazing. All the service you would find at a double tree or higher end at a very cheap price. The hotel rooms are very clean and comfy, the service was attentive and the free breakfast was wonderful......my travels will always include hotel stays and this one will always be on my list.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Waxhaw, North Carolina
Reviewed 8 August 2013

This was our first night hotel on our return home from SW FL to NJ. We felt energetic enough to drive to Savannah, so when we arrived at this Fairfield, we asked if they can check availablity at any one of the Fairfield in the Savannah area. They obliged to no avail. We were thankful they tried. We requested a first floor room; none were available. The hotel itself is aged, though, clean w/ thin walls. Good location off I-95 with restaurants and gas stations in the immediate area.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank eji358
Southern California
Reviewed 8 August 2013

I booked two nights at the Fairfield Inn on a trip to visit my son at the nearby Navy base. It turned out to be a fine choice.
I checked in late in the evening. The desk clerk was friendly, noted my Marriott Elite status and quickly had me in the room. The room was small, but adequate. The bathroom was clean and well stocked with linens and toiletries. The beds were comfortable (although after a long day on two planes, it might not have mattered!)
The free breakfast the next morning was fine. I had only a muffin, but there were eggs and ham and other items. A hostess was on hand frequently replenishing items on the buffet.
When I left the room for the day, the housekeeper was about to clean the room. She, along with everyone else, was friendly. When we returned, the room was in good shape and she’d replaced a bedspread that we’d inadvertently gotten dirty.
The only complaints I have is that the lobby store stocks only Pepsi products. Sorry, Diet Pepsi is not an acceptable substitute for Diet Coke. It would be good if Marriott realized that their guests’ preferences are more important than their exclusive deal with Pepsi. Also, there was no MSNBC available on the TV.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family