Stayed here on trip from Florida last week and decided to repeat on return trip home three days later. Great value & very close to I95. New/ recently updated? Spotless. Gracious welcome from front desk staff. Warm greeting from Housekeeping staff each morning. Comprehensive complimentary hot breakfast/w exceptionally attentive & friendly attendant. Standard rooms are small, but OK for 1 - 2 night stay. Room had king bed, desk & chair + small upholstered chair. Nice-size indoor pool & spa is super-clean. I travel this route several times per year and will stay here again. Only negative: No MSNBC.
Tip: Try Angelo's for casual Italian and Millhouse for affordable steak, seafood, past, sandwiches + $1.99 drinks all day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kingsland Fairfield Inn & Suites, located directly off I-95, near the Georgia coast of the Atlantic Ocean, welcomes you!The downtown Kingsland "Royal District," Okefenokee Swamp & the Kings Bay Naval Submarine Base & Museum are just minutes away in the warm and friendly city of Kingsland, GA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Kingsland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites By Marriott - Kingsland
- Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott - Kingsland Hotel Kingsland
- Fairfield Inn Kingsland