“Nice place , nice people!!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Kingsland
Ranked #6 of 21 Hotels in Kingsland
“Nice place , nice people!!”
Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

We booked this place to stop at overnight on our road trip to Florida. The front desk recommended an amazing BBQ place and were very helpful throughout our stay !! Highly recommend Fairfield inn !! Nice clean place to stay and they had a nice indoor pool for the kids! Added bonus was the hot breakfast they served in the lobby, nice way to start of day 2 of our trip:)

Stayed December 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Boston, MA
Reviewed 2 January 2014

We stopped at the Fairfield Inn after a day at a theme park and to start our road trip up the east coast. From the map on line it looked like it was down a side road and I feared it wouldn't be a safe area. Rest assured it was in a safe area and the hotel was clean. The beds were comfortable, but the room was a little small. Or course we just needed to sleep and get on the road, so it really didn't matter too much. The hotel was a little difficult to see where you pull in, however I read the review prior to mine and saw that they pulled in through the El Cheapo gas station and straight through to the hotel. So a big thank you to the previous reviewer! My only complaint is that the walls were super thin. We were in bed and the people next door came in at 11pm and we could hear their conversation AND we were watching TV at the time, not sitting in silence. Then in the morning we could hear the alarm clock of the people on the other side.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 8 December 2013

Stayed at the hotel while in town for Feaurget Fest.( A Star Trek Fan Thing) The hotel is very nice with all new carpet. The room was exceptionaly clean also. The front desk was friendly and helpful. They had the basic breakfast which was good and the attendant was friendly and helpful as well. Getting to the hotel was a little tricky. After getting off I-95 South ext. 3 turn onto Hwy. 40 going east until you can make a turn back to the west. Then the fun begins, the sign for the hotel is obscured by another sign so you have to look for the Cheapo Gas station entrance (which is narrow) turn in, go beside the gas station past another hotel and then into a round about. Keep a sharp eye out.

Room Tip: The pillows were small, so may bring your own. The water in the area has a chemical taste, so bring...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Barbara B
Garden City, New York
Reviewed 17 November 2013

We were passing through Kingsland Georgia and just stopped at the Fairfield with no reservation. The desk person was very accomodating and friendly and no more than 5 minutes later we were in our room. It looked as though renovations had been done very recently, because though this was not a new hotel, the carpets looked brand new, as did all the linens and pillows.
The room was airy and very very clean. The beds were comfortable, the pillows fluffy (not the sad lumpy ones you sometimes find), and the room was very quiet. Breakfast was plentiful, varied, and good. The price of the room was very reasonable, so overall I'd say this was a very good find, especially considering we had just chanced upon it!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank etalius
Delray Beach
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Stayed here on trip from Florida last week and decided to repeat on return trip home three days later. Great value & very close to I95. New/ recently updated? Spotless. Gracious welcome from front desk staff. Warm greeting from Housekeeping staff each morning. Comprehensive complimentary hot breakfast/w exceptionally attentive & friendly attendant. Standard rooms are small, but OK for 1 - 2 night stay. Room had king bed, desk & chair + small upholstered chair. Nice-size indoor pool & spa is super-clean. I travel this route several times per year and will stay here again. Only negative: No MSNBC.

Tip: Try Angelo's for casual Italian and Millhouse for affordable steak, seafood, past, sandwiches + $1.99 drinks all day.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
South Florida, Florida
Reviewed 2 November 2013

I set out to travel the northeast in Sept and Oct, 2013. On my way out, I stayed here one night, and on my way back, I stayed one night.

This is a GREAT Fairfield Inn, among the best I have been in for cleanliness and service. I love it; couldn't live without it. I have written reviews on it before and really can't say much more. I will reiterate; great staff; super clean rooms; VERY comfy beds; free breakfast, parking and wifi; pool; right off Interstate - lots of fast food restaurants around; Walmart down the street. ALL GOOD. LOVE IT! I'll be back again and again! Oh, and the price is RIGHT!!!!

Room Tip: I have probably been in most of the rooms. They're ALL good!
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I have stayed at this hotel twice on buisness trips and have enjoyed my stay here. The rooms are clean and nice, and i love the king bed. The have a nice hot breakfast and Miss Mae will take care of all your needs. The only reason i gave this 4 stars was i wish they had some kitchen suites, but not a big deal. This hotel is close to all restaurants and a walmart and kmart. I will stay here again on my next trip back to Kingsland. Hope this helps.

Room Tip: The King Suites are there best room. I would check with front desk on there wifi, because it was in...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business