I got to say that this was one of the best Fairfield Inn’s that I have every stayed in. It is about 2 years old but looks like it just opened. The room was well appointed and included a mini fridge, microwave, small coffee maker and iron. The room was very clean along with the bathroom. The lobby is very colorful and included a small business center with free computer. WiFi was free in the rooms too. Check in was smooth and the receptionist was very helpful and provided some brochures of the local area. The breakfast was good and included the standards: waffles, bagels, cereals, juices, and fresh fruit. There was plenty of room to eat in the dining area. I will stay here again if I am ever in the area again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kingsland Fairfield Inn & Suites, located directly off I-95, near the Georgia coast of the Atlantic Ocean, welcomes you!The downtown Kingsland "Royal District," Okefenokee Swamp & the Kings Bay Naval Submarine Base & Museum are just minutes away in the warm and friendly city of Kingsland, GA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Kingsland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott - Kingsland Hotel Kingsland
- Fairfield Inn And Suites By Marriott - Kingsland
- Fairfield Inn Kingsland