“OWNER CHARGES FOR PETS”

Red Roof Inn Kingsland
Ranked #8 of 21 Hotels in Kingsland
Reviewed 18 January 2012

Stopped here on return trip to Fl week @ half ago. Using coupon from book you pick up along the highway, coupon gives price for 1-2 persons, Because we have a dog, owner had us pay more stating coupon is only good FOR 1-2 people. I guess he considers pets as people too. Owner sated his sign says pet friendly not free. Didn't read Red Roofs policy that pets are always free until we were on the road the next day. Can't get a free USA paper here either, owner charges $1.00 each. Will probably never stop here again

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
SEEMA123, Manager at Red Roof Inn Kingsland, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2012

I apologize for your experience at our inn. Pets are always free at Red Roof Inn and never turned back. The majority of franchise properties honor first pet free and there is a minimal charge for the second pet. I am deeply sorry to hear that you will not be stopping by at this property . However if you decide to change your mind call me and i will personally assist you in all ways. Thank-you for visiting our property. I hope to see you come back and stay with us.

Reviewed 15 January 2012

We checked the pricing online before calling for vacancy. The attendant said he could not give us the online price unless we booked online. He also quoted us a price over the phone and then when we got there it was $5 more than he quoted.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family

Laura, Thank-You for choosing Red Roof Inn in Kingsland,GA. I apologize for your experience in regards to the rate at our inn. I have spoken with my team so there is no misunderstanding or communication of our rate. Threrefore i would like to extend to you an offer to contact me directly to make reservation upon your next stay. We love to see our valuable guest come back and stay with us.

Reviewed 10 November 2011

We chose Red Roof Inn's when we travel with our dog, since they are all pet friendly unless prohibited by state or municipality.
This RRI used to be a Hampton Inn. It is clean, has comfortable beds and is a no-nonsense-basic inn. The staff is very friendly. The rooms are a bit small, but we usually only spend one night. The hot breakfast has good selection. Will come back.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
SEEMA D, Manager at Red Roof Inn Kingsland, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2015

Dear Loyalty Guest
Thank you for choosing Red Roof Inn In Kingsland, GA for your stay of Traveling. We are very happy to know you had a pleasant stay and will be visiting again. We appreciate feedback from all our guests as every comment allows us to improve our customer service needs.

Reviewed 29 August 2011

Wife and I stayed at Red Roof Inn for 4 nights from Aug 24 thru Aug 27, 2011. We stayed there once before about 3 years ago and we couldn't ask for a hotel or the personel to be any nicer, especially Mr. Jai Madi or Mr. H????? the front desk clerks. If there was anything you needed they made sure to please you. The hotel was clean, the pool was great and open 24/7. The only thing I recall that could be made better would be fabric softner in their towels. I pointed this to Jai and he said he would take care of this. Take my word, this place is well worth the money.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MayorofPossumKingdom
SEEMA123, Manager at Red Roof Inn Kingsland, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2011

Thank-You for taking your time and placing a wonderful and heartfullness review on our property. We were very happy to see you return to Red Roof Inn in Kingsland, GA and stayed with us again. We will certainly share this wonderful review with our staff and we hope to see you come back and stay with us upon your next visit in this area. We love to see our guest place a good and truthfull review about our property and we hope to see you soon. Thank -You.

Reviewed 13 August 2011

I checked in based on reviews. The room was overcome with a strong mildew odor. The air conditioning unit was clogged with yellow, green, black & white mold. Air freshener was placed into the unit to mask the odor. Bathroom had evidence of mold issues on the ceiling & vent above the toilet. Dehumidifier was also placed in the room and each subsequent room I was shown after my request to be moved. I asked to be placed in a new room and was shown at least 7 additional rooms. Each was the same if not worse. Manager told me there was not an issue and said the substance clogging all the air conditioning units was lint and that they are cleaned once a year. This was clearly not the case. I was becoming ill with a massive headache due to the odor and/or exposure. I asked for a refund and would not be staying. I was not there more than an hour and was charged for a full day because I was there more than 10 minutes. I wish I had taken pictures to substantiate my claim. However my credit card activity reflects a charge for the full 4 nights of my initial reservation. It is currently in dispute. Very disappointed and disgusted. Worse experience I ever had in my 50 years of life. Gross and would not ever recommend.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank NancyLancasterNY

Thank you for your feedback. I would like start by saying I sincerely apologize. The issues you mentioned have now been sent to our maintenance and housekeeping department directors. Our rooms have been remodeled and now have brand new wood floors in most of our rooms. During future stays please feel free to notify the staff of any issues when they occur and we can expedite resolution. Thank you for your review again. I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed 19 July 2011

Room was very clean Bed and pillows were fantastic. Desk clerk was very friendly. Breakfast was good. Even had Hot waffles and Danishes Etc. Very clean. I would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank spencer855
SEEMA123, Manager at Red Roof Inn Kingsland, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2011

Thank-You for placing a review on our property. We are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay and we appreciate you for praising our property and staff. We will certainly share your comments with our well trained staff at Red Roof Inn.We look forward to seeing you again in the very near future.

Reviewed 4 June 2011

We enjoyed our time there. Clean rooms, slept great. One thing I looked for was roach bugs. They did't have any. A motel up the road did. Super Dave was a great guy. He worked the desk from 6:00 pm until morning. great guy, friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
SEEMA123, Manager at Red Roof Inn Kingsland, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2011

Thank-You , for taking your time to review our property.We strive to keep our customers happy in all ways. We are pleased to hear that you found our property to be clean and relaxing.When in this area next visit we hope you choose Kingsland Red Roof Inn as your accomodation. We will be waiting for your arrival and i will certainly share your comment with my staff. Thank-You and we love to see you back soon.