“Not too good”

Add it.
Jacks BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Pleasant service did not overcome the weak "wood cooked" flavor of pulled pork. Side dishes were average.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

We stopped there for lunch this week. The staff was great - very friendly and our waitress refilled my wife's iced tea cup for her to take with her for no extra charge. We both got the pulled pork sandwiches. They were very large. However, the pork had a lot of big globs of fat in it. About two or three hours after eating her sandwich, my wife got very ill. My stomach started bothering me about the same time.

1  Thank Bruce J
Reviewed 17 September 2013

I ate here years ago. Didn't like it too much. The bbq tasted old and stale. Now it tastes freshly smoked and holy smokes the portions were huge! I managed to eat everything and had some banana pudding to top it all off. I recommend this place to young and old!

1  Thank pugsabunch
Reviewed 6 September 2013 via mobile

Fat, greasy beef roast masquerading as barbecue. It takes more than sauce to make good barbecue. When asked staff told us their beef was lean. Far from it. Very fat. Even when we trimmed the visible fat this beef was greasy and barely edible. I left 80 percent on the plate. We will not be back. Do yourself a favor and eat somewhere else.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

The food was really good and I thought the price was excellent. Most BBQ places are over priced, but this is one that isn't. I will not hesitate to go back often!