“Remodeled Rooms and Good Breakfast!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kingsland

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kingsland
Ranked #9 of 21 Hotels in Kingsland
Potomac, MD
“Remodeled Rooms and Good Breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2011

I stay at this property once a year on my way to South Florida. It is a nice facility and even better now that the rooms have been remodeled and updated. Spotlessly clean facility, pleasant staff and now, an upgraded complimentary breakfast with hot foods (scrambled eggs and sausages) and good coffees. Rooms are quiet and good-sized with nice furnishings and security (lighting) in parking lot is good. Convenient restaurants adjacent (Applebees, Italian food place, etc). Nice pool too.

Room Tip: second floor rooms are quieter.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank billgo
sanjaydesai1, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kingsland, responded to this review, 6 June 2012
Thank you for your review of the Country Inn & Suites - Kingsland

It was sincerely a pleasure to have you as our guests. We appreciate you taking the time to tell others what you have experienced and it pleases us greatly that we can expect to have you again as our guests. I look forward to seeing you again !

Jeanine Morris

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Pismo Beach, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2011

the hotel was clean quite and comfy. best of all when there was a problem with the wifi the manager was extra helpful and let me use his office computer. as i had an urgent domestic matter to deal with i was most grateful.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Our staff appreciates you taking the time to review the Country Inn & Suites-Kingsland

I am very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

Our Innkeepers have put a lot of work into this property and will be delighted to know how much you enjoyed it.

We look forward to having you again as our guests should your travels lead you back to our beautiful City of Savannah.

Stuarts Draft, VA 24477
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2011

Admittedly, this maybe one of the more unusual reviews of an inn. The family member that I am traveling with has a history of depression and O.C.D. You may imagine some of the issues that may arise during travel and while staying in an unfamiliar setting. With that said, I want to thank the staff, specifically Alexia, for going way beyond the care and attention typical afforded in the hospitality field. We received one most attentive accommodations I have yet to experience in my 48 years of traveling the globe. In fact, I am writing this review before checking out. A simple thanks does not seem to express my sincerest appreciation to this small inn in Kingsland, GA. By the way the facility is very clean and comfortable. The breakfast selection has a more expansive selection comparable to their competition.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
Thank you for your review of the Country Inn & Suites-KIngsland

We thank you for taking the time to tell others of your experience. I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your accommodations and our staff thanks you for you gracious comments.

I do hope that you will choose the Country Inn & Suites-Kingsland should your travels lead you back to our beautiful City of Kingsland.

Marco Island, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2011

My wife and i are snow boirds travweling from the mountains of new York top Florida each year. WEe are always looking for reasonable roadside motels. This one is very good and has restuarants and gas staions right there.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
DC
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2011

I stayed at this hotel for a period of over a week with a certain branch of the military, and when I went to check out early, the clerk made a mistake and gave me someone elses receipt. She never checked me out of my room. When I noticed I had someone elses receipt, I called them to adjust my credit card and they refused to do it! Basically they got two free days out of me. I paid for 8 days, but only stayed there for 6. When I called about the problem, the Manager there had the worst customer service I have ever since in the hotel business. They refused to refund my money! This is the thanks I receive for servicing this country!

• Stayed November 2010, travelled on business
4 Thank blue1Dc
sanjaydesai1, Owner at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kingsland, responded to this review, 9 February 2011
I do apologise for the problems you had occured. This was only brought to my attention on January 10 2011 by my credit card company. I see you stayed with us back last year on November 3rd 2010. There must have been some misunderstanding. We at Country Inn & Suites do not misconduct wrongly in any ways. I see that your husband stayed with us, but we could not by mistake print out a receipt and give you that did not belong to you. We do appreciate all that the Military does for our Country. But for your issue if you could provide us a proof to show that your husband checked out early then we will be happy to refund the amount due to you. Thank-You.
Titusville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2011

We had a very nice stay. Room was very clean. Staff was very friendly. Especially Alexis at the front desk. She was very helpful and accomodating. We will definately stay again next time we are in the area.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
Hardy, Virginia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2010

We stayed here on our way down to Disney, the room was inexpensive, check-in was quick and easy, and we were able to walk over to Applebee's to eat. We tried out the pool, it was okay, but there were no towels available, we had to use our room towels. Room was clean and quiet. One issue was we wanted to get started a little earlier in the morning, but breakfast was not served until 7 am on weekends. We had connecting rooms with my parents and none of us had any complaints. However, my parents accidentally left a wallet behind in their room, we called soon after we were on the road, and at first were told it was not there. However, I later called back and it was mysteriously found. The manager was very helpful and we had the wallet shipped express (at my expense) to our Disney hotel. However, all of the cash was missing from the wallet. Altogether, it ended up costing us more than the hotel room. I know anyone can have one dishonest employee, but we will be choosing somewhere else to stay from now on.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with family