“They're like family.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #15 of 21 Hotels in Kingsland
gcstone
“They're like family.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2012

I've been working at the Naval Base in this town for years and I wouldn't stay anywhere else. The rooms are clean and the staff is excellent. Jennifer, Raelynn and Rick make you feel right at home. The pool is spotless although I never used it and the gas grills come in handy when you leave Kingsland Meats with a 24 ounce Delmonico. Thanks for everything Home-Towne, I'll see ya soon!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
York, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2012

My family and I stayed at Home-Towne Suites while visiting family in the area. The suite was so spacious and clean. It was private and we felt right at home. We had everything we needed in the kitchen. Having the relaxing pool right there was great. Thanks Jennifer and Rick for a great stay!! We will see you again on our next trip.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Morrisville, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2012

My family and I stay here several times a year on our way to Florida. We love the spacious, clean and comfortable rooms with all the amenities you could ask for. The pool is great and the staff is excellent. We are always greeted with a smile and Raymond is so helpful with recommending places to eat or whatever you may need. Just a great place to stay whether it's a week of just a night!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
York, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2012

My wife and I stayed at Home-Towne Suites for 2 weeks while on vacation. Hotel was very clean and the staff was great. It's location made it easy to see local sites both in Georgia and in Florida. We plan to stay there again when we go on vacation this year.

Room Tip: Suites were very spacious and had everything you needed for cooking in room.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank James D
Montgomery
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2012

I stayed at the HomeTowne Suites in Kingsland, Ga on my vacation in mid June. I absolutely loved my stay! The room was huge and very clean! The staff was amazing! The front desk staff was more than happy to answer all of my questions about the area and recommend places to eat and attractions to visit. I work for a different hotel chain, but chose HomeTowne Suites over one of our properties because of the kitchens and the much larger room sizes, as I was traveling with small children and a quite sizable group. We had 2 rooms and noone had a complaint about anything! Our vacation was our best ever thanks to everyone at the HomeTowne Suites! I could not have been happier anywhere else!! My family will be visiting this hotel for all of our vacations for years to come! Keep up the good work guys! I felt very at home! :)

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank TravelingDiva1983
Opelika, AL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2012

My family and I stayed at Home-Towne Suites while visting the Amelia Island Area. We absolutely loved it. The staff was above the norm in providing the best service possible. This place is located perfectly! It is just a short drive from the beaches of Amelia Island, and not too far from Jekyll Island. The office closes at night, but there is always someone on call willing to help out with any thing that you may need after hours! These rooms also have a full kitchen, which we really loved so that way we could cook dinner for our family instead of eating out every night that we were there! GREAT amenity that we really enjoyed! We loved this hotel and will be returning on our next family vacation. We will also be refuring everyone to this hotel!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank canttouchthis13
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2012

Besides being dingy and wore down, the rooms were dirty, smelled of cigarettes, and had unmade beds with pubic hairs in it. Be prepared, you will have to share your room with roaches (German cockroach).
Unbelievable, that they charge 80 some dollars a night! for 79 bucks you can get a super clean room down the road (right @ I-95), and it would include continental breakfast, versus nothing and a scary coffe maker at home-towne suites!
I've never written a hotel review before, but on this hotel people need need to know to better save their money ang get a room elsewhere!

• Stayed July 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kingsland
Cumberland Island Inn & Suites
Riverview Hotel
Riverview Hotel
#2 of 4 in St. Marys
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kingsland
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Kingsland
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kingsland
Baymont Inn & Suites Kingsland

Been to Mariners Suites? Share your experiences!