“Terrible ” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #8 of 21 Hotels in Kingsland
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Terrible ”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

Shower pressure was very low and no hot water, the nob came off the sink and everything just looked skeevy to say the least...the beds are very uncomfortable and we got a non smoking room which smelled like someone just smoked a cigarette in the room, it was $45 for the room but cmon Ive staye at $29 crap holes better like Howard Johnson in Atlantic city or maybe its a tie but u guys need to close down or hire a better maintenance man because obviously he isn't cutting it

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Mustangrockstar
Danny P, General Manager at Motel 6 Kingsland - Kings Bay Naval Base, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank You for taking the time to share your review.

On behalf of the entire staff at Motel 6 - Kingsland , we would like to sincerely apologize for the inconvienience you encountered during your recent stay with us. We thank you for taking the rime to alert us of the issues so that we are able to handle them immediately to ensure a comfortable stay for the next guest.

Thank you for your business.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

With a friendly front desk and interior room entry this was nicer than we had any reason to expect for the economy price of our non-smoking room. The room was fresh and clean. The refrigerator and microwave were spotless. The DQ within walking distance was a little bonus as well. Ask at the front desk for a DQ discount card! Save a few bucks on a great room but don't sacrifice anything.

Room Tip: Ask for a bottom floor room for convenience.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Danny P, General Manager at Motel 6 Kingsland - Kings Bay Naval Base, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
We very much appreciate your feedback regarding your stay at Motel 6 - Kingsland/Kings Bay Naval Base, GA. It is always a pleasure you receive positive feedback.

I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve us an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your expereince, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

I stayed one night for business, very affordable, restaurants within walking distance and a friendly, warm staff. I stay in over 100 plus rooms a year, this is one of my top economical picks. I interacted with a couple of the staff and they were wonderful!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank David W
Danny P, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Kingsland - Kings Bay Naval Base, responded to this review, 6 March 2014

Guest Relations Manager
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2014

I found the room really comfortable and appreciate getting good value for my money. I stay here every trip. I wish more motels like this were available as no frills motels are really all most people want in todays economy. What more can I say.

Room Tip: Not applicable
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank FloridaKen_10

Guest Relations Manager
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2014 via mobile

Great location, food nearby. Truck parking, easy access to interstate. I was impressed by how nice everyone was here and at the nearby locations, it was very quiet and not once did I mention to my wife about a problem with motel not even a minor problem. I will stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank turboturtle46
Danny P, General Manager at Motel 6 Kingsland - Kings Bay Naval Base, responded to this review, 3 February 2014
Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the 4873 Kingsland. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Demish Patel
Cedarville, New Jersey, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2013

Got this room because it was cheap and right off of 95.....We were on our way to Disney World from New Jersey and just wanted to get as far as we could the first day so the second day was easy....I reserved this room to make sure I got as far as I wanted.As far as the room goes what can I say.We all survived the nightl lol. Its not a 5 star resort or anything but I suppose it served its purpose of a nights rest and a shower. Not the cleanest place I have ever been too but not the worst either. I think the owner is doing the best with what he has.Restaurants were all very close and access to the highway for the next day were all very convenient.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank Peter D
Danny P, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Kingsland - Kings Bay Naval Base, responded to this review, 8 October 2013
Thank you for your time to write us your review. We are glad you were satisfied with your stay. Yes we are indeed trying our level best to improve in all the departments. Your feedback is very much valuable. Thank you for your business and looking forward to serve you again.
Milledgeville, Georgia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2013

Went there, Guy at the front desk smelled like beer and could barley talk straight, should have left then. But the rate was cheap so I got a double non smoking room, and it smelled like weed and the carpet was dirty. Rooms need to be renovated asap. Got the room changed and in the other room say a couple of roaches. Got a refund and left. Would never go back to this place.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank clarksharon
Danny P, General Manager at Motel 6 Kingsland - Kings Bay Naval Base, responded to this review, 29 August 2013
Thank you for taking time to provide your feedback. I apologise for the inconvienience you had during your stay. I am sorry to hear that you were not happy with the stay. If there is anything I can do for you, pelase let me know. We would love to have you back in future. Direct Line : 912-729-6888.