“Beau's is WONDERFUL!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Beau's Barnyard
Reviewed 9 April 2012

LOVE IT!!! Had my son's Bday party there. It was amazing. This place is so quaint. The animals are adorable, beautiful grounds. And the tour of the barnyard and animals is great the owners really take their time helping everyone enjoy themselves. This is a must see or go to! Reservations are required.

1  Thank abdragonfly

Reviewed 30 January 2012

Beau's Barnyard is an awesome petting zoo. It's not just a fenced-in field with a few goats. When we visited, we fed milk bottles to baby lambs and bread to the goose, we snuggled with baby rabbits, and we even pet Perfect, the pig. They have a rooster that will "cock-a-doodle-doo" on your head. They let my son walk right into the chicken coop with a basket to gather eggs. All of the animals were raised from a very young age to be a part of the petting zoo, so they're very used to people and especially adore kids. I would recommend calling them ahead of time, though, because they prefer you to make a reservation in advance. They're often booked on the weekends with kids' parties... and I think I'll be booking my little guy's birthday party there this year, as a matter of fact!

4  Thank FernandinaScribe
Reviewed 1 January 2012

I took my toddler and newborn to see Santa at Beau's...what a wonderful family outing! My toddler loved all of the animals she could pet and get right up to...and I was beyond thrilled with the cleanliness, the quaint buildings, beautiful lights, and the backdrop for Santa pictures. Even the man who was directing traffic helped me pick up my diaper bag and gave us driving directions. This is a place we will defenitely visit again at Christmas and during the summer!

4  Thank missprincesserica