“Very nice and clean hotel .. Excellent breakfast and awsome environment ”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kingsland
Ranked #4 of 21 Hotels in Kingsland
GreenLeadersGold level
“Very nice and clean hotel .. Excellent breakfast and awsome environment ”
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

I travel all over and microtel in kingsland ga was one of the best stay we had... Rooms were very clean, breakfast was amazing and perfect environment for my family.. I will highly recommend this to new guest. Rooms were very spacious and nice odor. Will stay again when i visit kingsland ga

Stayed August 2014
Angela C, Guest Relations Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kingsland, responded to this review, 17 August 2014
Dear Bhuminpatel,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent visit with us. We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our entire team as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guest. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Thank you again for sharing your experience and we look forward to serving you again with the same pleasant experience next time you are in town.

At your service,
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham, Kingsland

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
  • Korean first
Bradenton, Florida, United States
Reviewed 13 August 2014

On the way I had to stop to take some rest, I took exit and landed here. What an amazing customer service. They made sure I was all taken care off. Not only they provided me quite room for resting, they proactively suggested me wake-up timers for breakfast etc. Very nice and clean rooms. I would always stay here whenever I pass by this route.
At checkout time, Staff was courteous enough to tell me to take some fruits with me to help me during travel. I haven't seen anything like that before.

Pleasure to stay there. Very fair priced

Room Tip: discuss your needs at check-in
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Dear Vikram R,

Comfort, cleanliness and customer service, have to be the three most important things when traveling and we'd like to thank you for noticing we provide them all. It is so wonderful to hear when a guest is happy and have enjoyed their stay. I will share your comments with the team and we look forward to serving you again the next time you are in town.

The management team at
Cookeville
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Had a room on 2nd floor. Was clean and nice. The wood floor would squeak when you walked across it. No real problem. Overall, I liked the place. Would stay here again if ever back this way.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Angela C, Guest Relations Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kingsland, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Dear David W C,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with the staff and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town.

Kind regards,
Key Largo, Florida
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Clipped a coupon and got a nice clean and newly decorated room with two queens for about $60. Good breakfast, staff amazing. Make sure you get one on the third floor as my only complaint with the place was the kids upstairs over my second floor room could be heard running around until they finally fell asleep. Good laundry room, free snacks downstairs regularly and free very fast internet. This location is awesome too. So many restaurants to choose from.

Room Tip: highest floor quiet due to insufficient sound barrier between floors.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Angela C, Guest Relations Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kingsland, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
Dear Maggie M,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with the staff and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so pleased you enjoyed your stay. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in the area.

Kind regards,
Antwerp, Ohio
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We stayed at Microtel Inn & Suites July 12-19 .They had excellent customer service. The staff was wonderful and the rooms were very clean. We enjoyed the hot tub and pool which were very clean also. The free nacho's and chips and cookies in the evening was the highlight of the evening . The massage chair in the lobby was also awesome. I recommend anyone to stay here while traveling. We plan on making it our hotel of choice from now on when we go to Kingsland GA. Thanks Microtel Inn & Suites for a terrific vacation. Brenda Slattman

Room Tip: Just ask the staff, they are great at helping you what you need in a room.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Dear Brenda S,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent visit with us. We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with with our team. Your response will serve as encouragement to our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guest. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.

Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Microtel perfect for 2 adjoining rooms of 5 adults and 3 kids. We got a discount coupon at the Ga Visitor Center on I-95 South, about 109 miles from the Microtel. I read about this hotel on Trip Advisor. I always use Trip Advisor before booking. I used Trip Advisor extensively when booking hotels last year in Italy. The Microtel is a newer hotel, very clean, and efficient front desk staff. You can't beat the price or location if on your way to Cape Canaveral. I went and looked at the rooms when I got there before I booked. Very nice, also many other restaurants and hotels at this Exit 3 location on I-95 South. Get your coupon books first, will save you money!!

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Dear Sylvia W,

Very kind words, we thank you! We are so pleased to hear you use trip advisor and don't just book your hotel. As our team loves their job and cares about each and every guest. As we take pride in all the item we offer we are pleased you hear you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in the area.

Thank you again for your kind words, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

At your service,