Days Inn Kingsland GA
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Rodeway Inn(Kingsland)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleannice place to stayother hotelskingsland gaparking lotwafflessharonmotelclerkexitpet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 November 2013

I happen to stay here this pass weekend,and shall I say it has been a delight. I have came about 500 miles south by myself and I felt right at home when I arrived. Beginning with the staff, they were very pleasing and helpful. They gave my plenty of options on each question I had. Then the room I stayed in 103 was possibly the best room I stayed in for a long time. It was very comfortable and relaxing. And breakfast was quite enjoyable, they served fruit, 2 kinds of cereal, coffee, bagels, donuts, muffins and etc. it was exactly as I expected continental breakfast to be. Overall the room was very clean and nice, the service was super helpful and comfortable and the breakfast was delightful. I would stay here every time I stopped by and would recommend it to anyone looking for a very affordable and comforting place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 November 2013

I have been staying here since July. The staff and owners are great and the room is clean; price is more than reasonable for area. Couldn't have asked for a better place to live while looking for a more permenant housing.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 November 2013

We made a last minute decision to get a hotel over camping another night in the cold. The hotel's customer service could have been stepped up a bit. I walked in to find the hotel desk clerk on the phone and playing on the computer in the lobby. The hotel was very clean although the towels smelled of heavy bleach. Also don't expect a "continental" breakfast because in reality they had coffee, juice, and two choices of cereal. I haven't eaten cereal since I was a kid. lol! Overall, the hotel was very clean and I would recommend if you were on a budget and needed a place to call home for a night.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family